2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD

2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD

Available in 18 styles:  2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Regular Cab 8' box 133.7" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Information Coming Soon

Overall

fowl like a locomotive

by retired & camping from Jacksonville, FL | August 12, 2014

We use our GMC Denali 2500 mostly for towing our 7,500 pound travel trailer. A big factor in high ratings is the diesel. With the tow/haul mode engaged, the mountains of north Georgia and the Smokies were no problem. Especially liked the exhaust brake on the long, steep downhills; it kept the rig totally safe under all braking conditions. We tow at 60 and get about 14 mpg with no headwind. If you tow campers or fifth wheelers, you know how good this is. We don't have the navigation screen, so the rear view camera appears on part of the rear view mirror. The image is small for hitching up; still need a spotter. The 2014 may not be as quiet as the upgraded 2015's, but noise is never an issue, and the Bose system sounds terrific. Just be really careful parking a crew cab with standard bed at Walmart......

Uses car for Towing

Happy Customer

by Business and Family Comfort Featured Truck from Bradenton Florida | December 9, 2013

I drove to Crown Buick GMC after making an appointment with Tammy Wagner. She was a new sales person. Tammy is very patient. She enjoys people and made me feel comfortable. I had alot of questions about my new All Terrain Truck. When she didn't know the answer- she was honest. (thats important to me) They , Tammy Wagner and Mike Mathis her manager sold me the truck of my dreams. I plan to be a life long customer with Tammy Wagner at Crown Buick