2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD

2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Available in 30 styles:  2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Regular Cab 8' box 133.6" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Information Coming Soon

Overall

My boat's best friend

by Bill from Washington State | December 17, 2015

After considering a 2016 GMC Sierra 3500 HD, I was driven to change my choice to a 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 HD by onlline reviews, advice of friends, nice GM cash and financing discounts, and a great Costco discount agreement. The 2500 offers everything I was looking for; a robust diesel engine and transmission combination that allows me to get my boat down the road as if nothing was behind the truck, and meeting my pricing objective. I am extremely happy with this truck.

Uses car for Towing

Best truck ever owned in over 30 years

by john's truck from Akron, Oh | December 1, 2015

Best truck I have ever owned. great fuel mileage, comfort in front and back seats, a snow monster, quiet cab, would buy over and over.A

Love my Denali HD

by Bane from Maryland | November 21, 2015

Bought my Denali HD in Feb 2015. Leveled it. Took off the original shoes and put Fuel wrapped in 33" Terra Grapplers. Now for the truck. I love my truck. Plenty of power even stock. I get 22 best highway/ 16 average. Not bad with DEF. Traded my 2012 BMW and happy I did. GMC interior kicks my Bimmers tail and the comfort features are second to none. I have lane departure warning and exhaust brake at my finger tips. Denali comes loaded with cab LED lights, spray bed liner, z71 package and more. Best part is the Duramax engine. Its so smooth and the resell on Duramax and Cummings is best in and out of class. Its my daily driver and I put 2000 miles a month on it. Gonna be a Million Mile Duramax owner (google it).

2015 GMC

by mrsfixit from Rio Frio, Texas | July 16, 2015

Very comfortable ride. Quiet inside while driving. Like that. Seats are comfortable and wide. Back seat has a lot of room and love the storage under the seats. The radio is wonderful. Very clear.

Best Truck I've Ever Owned

by Owner of Bones from Southern California | May 6, 2015

I placed my order for a specific configuration on 12/26/14 and received delivery of my 2015 GM Sierra 2500 HD on 2/17/15. It is a 4x4, Crew Cab with the 8 ft. bed. It weighs a whopping 7344 lbs. Gas mileage is 13 city / 20 Hwy. It has as comfortable a ride as a luxury BMW / Mercedes. Very compliant on smooth surfaces yet you can feel the subdued bumps on rough roads. Extremely quiet inside. The back seat area is very spacious. My 6'7" friends can sit back there and not be cramped. Power and acceleration is excellent. At 70 mph, you feel as though you are only traveling at 40 mph. Touch screen on dash is very user friendly. 4G LTE antenna increases regular cell reception. OnStar service gives me a dedicated cell phone number giving me a Sat phone in the truck. Great safety feature for when I'm out of cell coverage areas. Will post long term reliability. So far....love this truck.

2015 GM large pickups - hoods / roofs

by trainman from Northern MI | October 16, 2014

Purchased a new 2015 GMC Sierra HD 2 weeks ago. Hood and roof of vehicle have been severely damaged by falling acorns from surrounding Oak trees. Not sure what GM will do to remedy the issue with my vehicle or their larger product line but would not recommend buying a large Chevrolet or GMC pickup until the issue is resolved! In the 1980's it was GM diesel engines and transmissions! In 2015 it is steel that is far too thin!