2009 GMC Sierra 3500HD

2009 GMC Sierra 3500HD

Available in 30 styles:  2009 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 Regular Cab 8' box 133" WB shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Phenomenal!!!!

by Dmax from Saint Louis, MO | May 28, 2013

I have used my truck to tow everything from a parade float to pulling a semi out of a snowbank.... (my friend regularly tows 35K lbs with his 09 DMAX).... No, I didn't believe it either till he showed me his scale sheet.... anyways... these trucks are phenomenal machines and can do nearly whatever you need them to! I didn't want a DRW truck originally... but now that I have owned and driven one I will never go back to a single rear truck. So much smoother of a ride.... trailer doesn't sway me at all now.... 50mph winds... so what.

Uses car for Towing

Awesome

by Photoquests from Reno, NV | January 21, 2013

Great truck, using it to tow a 15,000 lb. 5th wheel and it never slows down. The truck is comfortable, quiet and just keeps on ticking. I like the interior and body style but since this is the 3rd Duramax I have owned I am looking for some updates. Can't wait for 2014!!!

Uses car for Towing