2014 GMC Sierra 3500HD

2014 GMC Sierra 3500HD

Available in 30 styles:  2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Regular Cab 8' box 133.7" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Information Coming Soon

Overall

3500 HD 4WD Duramax SRW

by Jeff from MI | January 4, 2014

I bought this truck brand new in the first month I've had it I've put 6700 miles on it towing my RV (15,000lbs) cross-country. The truck tows and rides incredibly. The reliability is unquestionable. It does what it says it was designed and advertised to do, every time. I went through every terrain imaginable and every climate imaginable, from dry cold in MI, to hot and balmy in FL, through Ice Storm Gemeni across TX (had 3/4 of an inch of ice built up across the front of the truck and trailer and it still operated and rode smoothly!), to the heat of Southern CA and up the coast to Pacific Northwest. I've crossed 8 mountain ranges (all towing) and went through some of the steepest and most winding roads the country had to throw at me as I visited National Parks, and the truck came through like a true champion every time. Always managing to control the load, instead of being controlled by it, on every grade, road surface, climate and weather condition. The most durable, reliable and comfortable truck I have ever owned.

Uses car for Towing

Awesome truck

by Bob S. from Detroit, MI. | December 26, 2013

Had this truck a month and put 2500 miles on it already. Tows like nobody's business has everything I want in a truck and nothing I don't need. Stepping up to the 2500HD over the past 2 1500's which served me well (2002 k-1500 had 308,000 miles and a 2006 k-1500 with 219,000 miles) has been a good idea.The 2500HD is a real work truck without a doubt. Chevy builds a great truck for the money.

My new GMC Dually

by Working man from San Antonio, TX. | October 26, 2013

Having had previous HD pickups from various manufacturers I would have to say to follow a few pieces of wisdom: 1) that research before you buy 2) know what you are buying the truck for work, everyday play, family...etc. 3) research which is more cost effective a) buy aftermarket parts later and install b) buy at time of purchase and include in price I bought mine for powertrain and have discovered to be great purchase. Nice interior, ride and looks.