See Also: 1999 GMC Suburban 1500

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Happy Again

by Bears Fan from Donnellson Iowa | November 18, 2013

Our first 1999 GMC Suburban we bought in 2001. It had 32,000 on it. In 2008 with 105,000 on it we lost it in a house fire. Never had any problems at all with it. We loved it. 15 avg. mpg around home and 19 mpg on trips. Replaced it with a Denali and in 2012 traded it on a 2012 Buick Enclave. Liked both the Denali and Enclave but I still missed the roomier, performance, just overall driving and being in a 1999 Suburban. Finally convinced the wife to look for and get another 1999 Suburban. We live in southeast Iowa and found one in Marshfield Wisconsin. We rented a car and off we went to Wisconsin. 6 1/2 hours later I was looking at exactly what we lost in 2008. 1999 GMC SLT Suburban with 146,000 miles on her. We planned on staying overnight somewhere on the drive back but we didn't. I did not want to get out of it. The way it drives. The way you feel driving it (safe). The room. The interior. Knobs to turn for air or heat. The button to push for when you want and need 4x4. Simple. I can not say enough good things in how I feel about this vehicle.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by submarine owner from Los Angeles | November 27, 2011

After 13 years and regular maintenance, this Suburban is reliable, low maintenance cost and confortable

I fell in LOVE with this SUV!!

by Suburban Lover Eric from Wisconsin Dells, WI | October 26, 2011

I bought the 99 GMC Suburban 1500 about a month ago. I love driving this more than my 66 vette. It is so comfortable, and easy handling, that I may buy another one for my girlfriend. If you get a chance to buy one, DO IT! you'll never regret it.

The 1999 GMC Surburban 1500

by Surburban Loving Mommy from Atl, Ga | July 3, 2009

I have been driving Surburban's since I started driving, and I love this make of vehicle in general, but the 1999 GMC Surburban 1500 is my favorite thus far. I have had my 1999 GMC Surburban 1500 for about six months now and I just love this truck! It drives and handles great! The features of this truck are great! Seating is for nine, with a removable third seat in the very back. The middle of the front and middle seats will flip down into an armrest. The one in the middle seat has cup holders, which is really wonderful with two children. The truck has front and rear air conditioning and heat, which is also very useful. My favorite feature though is the multiple powerports which allow for lots of electronics to run simultanieously. The gas milage on this truck has really been surprisingly good for such a large sport utility vehicle. I regularly get between 18-20 miles per gallon. I would completely reccommend this truck to any family.

Featured Services for this GMC Suburban 2500