2010 GMC Terrain

Available in 8 styles:  2010 GMC Terrain FWD Sport Utility shown

Overall

Improved build quality by GM

by Mark from Madison, WI | May 19, 2014

The vehicle is great...gas mileage could be better. Build quality has improved as well as the materials used.

do not buy a terrain

by annoyed my terrain does not run from Whiting New Jersey | March 30, 2014

I am a busy NJ Realtor--I purchased this car in 2010 because I liked that it was a SUV with a 4 cylinder-- 18 months into ownership I started experiencing problems with the motor--After being tortured by the dealership I was vindicated--I received a new motor April 2013--so yesterday March 29th 2014 I was told that I need a new transmission! First inspection is not due until April 2015! I am at wits end! This is the first car that I researched and purchased on my own--my husband wanted me to purchase a HONDA OR A TOYOTA BUT I WANTED TO BUY AMERICAN! WOW WHAT A MISTAKE--- I NEED HELP!

Terrain Is a bad choice

by GMC_Sucks from Cincinnati< Ohio | October 24, 2013

GMC is flat out lying to public about miles per gallon specification. Oil indicator system flat does not work. Every time I have to take it to the shop they make excuses why the warranty isn’t covered. I will never buy another GMC.

Terrain

by Dale from Westland, MI | June 24, 2013

The Terrain SLT AWD is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. It performs flawlessly, with plenty of power from the 3.0 V6. Overall, I am very satisfies with my purchase of the 2010 Terrain.

Love the Terrain

by Pgill from Fremont, Ohio | February 24, 2013

The Terrain is comfortable, stylish and well-equipped! I did have to have a High Pressure Fuel Pump replaced on it after 39000 miles but it was covered under warranty and have had no problems since. I drive the 4 cyl. and in my opinion it does a nice job. Customer Service can't be beat. I would buy another!

Well Balanced

by Truck Driver from NJ | February 16, 2013

This vehicle has everything that my wife liked. It is a good all around vehicle. You can't beat the V6 and the All wheel drive!

Recent purchase

by Crime dog from Sumter, South Carolina | January 13, 2013

In December, I started looking for a reliable used GMC terrain. This was the first time using Cars.com. I could not be happier with my decision. The choices presented to me were within the criteria I requested. The choices were well detailed. Through cars.com, I am now the proud owner of a 2010 GMC Terrain.

Great small family crossover

by Matt from Upper Sandusky, OH | April 1, 2012

Absolutely loved my Terrain. I had it for over 2 years and 27000 miles. Averaged around 28 mpg with Ecoboost, lots of cruise control, and light acceleration and braking. Lots of interior room too... Loved the adjustable back seat, spacious "trunk"' and interior storage compartments. We had to trade it in for a 7 person wagon though. Would have loved to have kept the Terrain and driven it until the wheels feel off... May be taken awhile though, we didn't have a single mechanical issue.

Great deal on Terrian

by Mother on move from Oklahoma City | March 19, 2012

I've had my new car for 1month and I love everything about it, Drives like dream fit my personalty, I was looking for carwith Sunroof but for the price I got so much more, Navagation, tvs this baby is fully loaded and all for 23.000 with 21.000 miles. it's worth the reasearch, looking for cars on line at lot they wonted 27.500.

Noisy, Noisy, Noisy

by Jolly Green from Idaho | October 3, 2011

If you like a gasoline engine powered vehicle that sounds as loud as a diesel, a fuel pump all the way in the rear of your vehicle that sounds like it's going to fly apart, and road noise so bad you must turn on the fan on the air/heater and the specially designed noise cancelling stereo up full blast to drown out those noise, then this is the vehicle for you! I've never seen 25mpg with my 4 cylinder either.

Featured Services for this GMC Terrain