2014 GMC Terrain

Starting MSRP

Overall

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TERRAIN

by SANDRALADEEDA from SPOKANE WASHINGTON | October 29, 2014

WE OWNED A 2012.. IT HAD 17,000 MILES ON IT WHEN WE GOT IT. I PERSONALY PUT THE BOOTS TO THAT CAR. I TRAVEL ALOT AND PUT 50,000 MILE ON THE TERRAIN IN 2 YEARS AND SHE HELD STRONG.. I HAD A 4 BANGER WHICH I DIDN'T FEEL WAS ENOUGH POWER OR STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE MY AGRESSIVE DRIVING. AS TIME WENT ON I FELT THE ENGINE BECAME SLUGGISH AND THE MOTOR MADE ALOT OF NOISE. DEALERSHIP SAID ITS SPOSE TO SOUND LIKE THAT!!! I DOUGHT IT!! THE INSIDE WAS EXTREAMLY ROOM AND VERY COMFORTABLE! I LOVE THE LOOK AND THE FEEL OF THE TERRAIN... WE RECENTLY TRADED THE TERRAIN FOR AN ACADIA BUT AFTER READING REVIEWS I CHOSE TO TAKE BACK THE ACADIA AND GET A 2014 TERRAIN WITH 6 BANGER... WE GET TO DRIVE HER HOME TONIGHT... SO EXCITED!!

Best car I've owned

by Black beauty from Martinsville indians | September 10, 2014

Love my suv. Very comfortable. Lots of room.good on road trips.gas mileage is good for a suv. I would recommend this to any one.

GREAT SUV

by Love SUV from Woonsocket,RI | September 10, 2014

I am so excited about our lease on a 2014 GMC Terrain. It's a gorgeous SUV. It's super comfortable and roomy inside. I'm very pleased with our whole experience and the vehicle.

Big SUV in a Small Package

by Ski Bum from Rochester, MN | July 22, 2014

We own a large SUV and the Terrain is like it only in a smaller package. I like the maneuverability of it in traffic and parking. It is a 4 cyl. and has plenty of spunk in town and usually good on the road except when driving into high head winds. Then it takes a little longer to come up to speed. I sacrificed this for the MPG. I needed a vehicle that would give me comfort on long trips.The Terrain has a lot of leg room and a very comfortable seat with several adjustments. The lumbar support is wonderful. I work out of my car and this one delivers everything. The cargo space is adequate. However, it would be even better if the rear seats would fold flat for better use of the cargo space. Now they fold with a slant to the seat backs and causes cargo to slide toward the rear, thus eliminating some space for extra cargo.

Buick

by M from Ftr. Myers fl | June 14, 2014

well satisfied with TERRAIN must get use to 4-cycl on the hills and down shifting..like gas mileage ...

Nice SUV!

by First time GMC owner from Miami, florida | June 4, 2014

Bullish strong truck like lines with a stylish sporty interior. A manly looking SUV that any woman can tame. The dash if electrifying. The red dim outline lighting around the dash and features is stunning. The ride is smooth as in a luxury high performance car with high visibility. Though initial boost is slow at a 2.4L it performs as a sport car once it settles into cruising mode. The stability is outstanding. The turning range allows for a complete effortless tight u-turn.

great car so far only 1000 miles

by ranumatic from Iron Range, MInn. | May 13, 2014

I researched several makes of small/medium crossovers,suv's , terrain seemed to win out. We love it!!!!!!!! great visibility and ingress/egress lots of room for 6ft. plus driver, back seating area is great.

buyer beware

by home owner from upstate ny | May 9, 2014

bought this vehicle new in Nov. 2013 when driving on major highway at 65 mph the transmission went out with a big bang! no power to the wheels which a can be real scary. The elect.transmission control module went out so they say. The dealership was great where we bought the vehicle Give us a loaner car until the new vehicle was fixed.

Great Little Car

by Busy Grandmother from Texas | May 5, 2014

Lots of technology to help me in traffic, backing and finding new stores, Easy to park and drive; small enough to get over 27 mpg in town. New auto dealers not to helpful finding car that satisfies my needs at a fair price; all want to sell a car today rather than satisfy your needs.

Fantastic Vehicle

by 1IndyLady from Indianapolis, IN | May 4, 2014

I purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain in January 2014 - I absolutely love everything about this SUV. I make frequent interstate trips of over 600 miles, and my Terrain gets over 34 MPG. You can't go wrong with this vehicle!!!