2014 GMC Terrain

Available in 10 styles:  2014 GMC Terrain AWD Sport Utility shown

Overall

2014 GMC TERRAIN

by Ivory from Longview, TX | March 11, 2016

We recently purchased a 2014 GMC TERRAIN. We like the luxury look of the vehicle inside as well as out. The seats and the other components are great so far. The gas mileage was one of the reasons why we chose to purchase this vehicle. The only thing is the cargo space, it's too small especially since we travel often for soccer tournaments. But, overall it's a good purchase with less than 28,000 and still looks as if it's a brand new vehicle.

Great little SUV!

by 2014 GMC Terrain- SLE from Omaha, Nebraska | August 29, 2015

We bought our Terrain about almost two months ago, and absolutely love it. The comfort, reliability, and overall design of the car is perfect. I have a 25 minute commute to work on the highway, and it's nice to know this car gets pretty good gas mileage with the ECO option given its size. Also, I feel safe knowing it has AWD capabilities if the roads start to get bad during the winter. The rearview camera is a bonus, and the double side view mirrors are a huge benefit when trying to change lanes. This vehicle has been great to us so far! I'd recommend it to anyone looking for an SUV with style and economy!

2014 Terrain

by GM Lover from Terra Alta, WV | June 5, 2015

I just bought a 2014 Used with 22k miles on it. The price was really great. I have been researching this SUV for a long time. I love the looks. I think its very classy looking. I currently own a 2007 CRV and I'm a huge Honda lover. I kept my CRV and bough this Terrain. GMC is so much plush on the standard model and so many extras. Very quite - drives smooth. I'm 5' 10 Lady and I have long legs. This fits the bill. Back seat is very roomy. Only one little minor flaw is I think the cargo area should be about 6-8 inches longer. This SUV is bigger than my CRV but the cargo area is smaller than my CRV. My suggestion for carting around 5 people Terrain would be my choice. As far as luggage and 5 passengers. I think the cargo area would be to small. Very happy with the Terrain.

worst vehicle puchase

by Prior Terrain Lover from Indiana | April 18, 2015

I purchased this vehicle in January and have already had it in the shop twice. First the car wouldn't start and more recently the whole navigation panel, AC, heat, radio etc. quit. I purchased a 2011 Terrain and loved it, I purchased this 2014 as an upgrade and it has been nothing but a disappointment.

sle 2.4 2014

by ras from vancouver | February 10, 2015

I bought this car for my daily driving.I love the exterior design, the ride comfort and the interior quality.the bluetooth connectivity is a convenient to have.so far I have driven 13k mileage already with out any problems

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TERRAIN

by SANDRALADEEDA from SPOKANE WASHINGTON | October 29, 2014

WE OWNED A 2012.. IT HAD 17,000 MILES ON IT WHEN WE GOT IT. I PERSONALY PUT THE BOOTS TO THAT CAR. I TRAVEL ALOT AND PUT 50,000 MILE ON THE TERRAIN IN 2 YEARS AND SHE HELD STRONG.. I HAD A 4 BANGER WHICH I DIDN'T FEEL WAS ENOUGH POWER OR STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE MY AGRESSIVE DRIVING. AS TIME WENT ON I FELT THE ENGINE BECAME SLUGGISH AND THE MOTOR MADE ALOT OF NOISE. DEALERSHIP SAID ITS SPOSE TO SOUND LIKE THAT!!! I DOUGHT IT!! THE INSIDE WAS EXTREAMLY ROOM AND VERY COMFORTABLE! I LOVE THE LOOK AND THE FEEL OF THE TERRAIN... WE RECENTLY TRADED THE TERRAIN FOR AN ACADIA BUT AFTER READING REVIEWS I CHOSE TO TAKE BACK THE ACADIA AND GET A 2014 TERRAIN WITH 6 BANGER... WE GET TO DRIVE HER HOME TONIGHT... SO EXCITED!!

Best car I've owned

by Black beauty from Martinsville indians | September 10, 2014

Love my suv. Very comfortable. Lots of room.good on road trips.gas mileage is good for a suv. I would recommend this to any one.

GREAT SUV

by Love SUV from Woonsocket,RI | September 10, 2014

I am so excited about our lease on a 2014 GMC Terrain. It's a gorgeous SUV. It's super comfortable and roomy inside. I'm very pleased with our whole experience and the vehicle.

Big SUV in a Small Package

by Ski Bum from Rochester, MN | July 22, 2014

We own a large SUV and the Terrain is like it only in a smaller package. I like the maneuverability of it in traffic and parking. It is a 4 cyl. and has plenty of spunk in town and usually good on the road except when driving into high head winds. Then it takes a little longer to come up to speed. I sacrificed this for the MPG. I needed a vehicle that would give me comfort on long trips.The Terrain has a lot of leg room and a very comfortable seat with several adjustments. The lumbar support is wonderful. I work out of my car and this one delivers everything. The cargo space is adequate. However, it would be even better if the rear seats would fold flat for better use of the cargo space. Now they fold with a slant to the seat backs and causes cargo to slide toward the rear, thus eliminating some space for extra cargo.

Buick

by M from Ftr. Myers fl | June 14, 2014

well satisfied with TERRAIN must get use to 4-cycl on the hills and down shifting..like gas mileage ...