2014 GMC Terrain

See Photos & Videos

Overall

affordable

by leadfoot from depew,ny | April 16, 2014

Very roomy interior its great on gas like the options to choose from for interior another nice option is the telescopic steering wheel

Wonderful vehicle

by ECSCFS2008 from St. Louis, MO | April 12, 2014

My wife and I recently traded in our 2007 Ford Edge and leased a 2014 Terrain. Couldn't be happier with our decision. A big concern for me with any vehicle is if I have enough leg room, being 6'7" that is obviously crucial. All I can say is no problem at all. So many features that are on this vehicle are options on most. We got a SLE model and were quite surprised with the options that it came with. Ours has the V-6 and it runs like a champ.It gets up and goes when needed and doesn't kill you on gas milage. We had originally looked at the Acadia but with the options we were looking for for us and our kids financally it wasn't possible so our salesman suggested the Terrain and I'm glad he did. True, this doesn't have all the bells and whistles that we'd like the payments are much more reasonable. My wife got the 4 things she wanted most of all and that what was most important. She got the V-6, AWD, heated seats(cloth not leather mind you), and remote start. Like I said before legroom is plentiful without a doubt. Our salesman was 6'5" and set behind me on the test drive and he still had a decent amount of leg room when he sat behind me when I was driving. All in all this SUV was well worth the money and I fully expect to lease another one when our lease is up.

Looked at several mid-sized SUV's

by DB from Bloomington, IL | April 3, 2014

I looked at many different small to mid-sized SUV's and I am thrilled with the 2014 Terrain. After reading and test driving all the different models, dollar for dollar the Terrain has my vote. If there was only 1 thing that could be better I think it would be that I had a 6cyl version not the 4 cyl. The reason for this is that it is a bit sluggish when taking off, that being the case you become aware of it and don't pull out in front of anyone. The ride and quietness of the interior on the open highway has been GREAT! I would look at getting another one in the future. Just an FYI here, I traded in a Mercury Mountaineer that was very ROUGH riding.......my wife and I are pleased with this purchase.

Long Driver

by Terry from Alsip, IL | March 22, 2014

Outstanding SUV. Heavy, Solid and Very comfortable. The 4 cyl gets excellent gas mileage. I am averaging 34 MPG on the highway. This is a real SUV. It has the safe substantial feel that Most other do not have. The highway ride is outstanding. I drives and feels like a luxury SUV. I love my Terrain. Great value for the money.

Excellence in comfort and safety !!!

by George from South Bend, IN | March 2, 2014

The GMC Terrain offers a very comfortable ride for short or long trips. The substantial roominess, size, well built sturdiness, and safety features, make it the perfect vehicle to make me feel good about having it for my main family vehicle.

Very Happy

by JPSki from Long Island, NY | February 26, 2014

I have to admit, three years ago I did not like the look of this vehicle and leased an Equinox. When the lease came up, I looked again at the Terrain and really liked it, it grew on me. I feel the "fit & finish" is nicer, more features are included (I have to get an equinox LT2 to get fog lights- standard on GMC) It rides quieter, and the transmission problems (shaky downshifting) has been no problem. It rides more firm, and gas milage is just as good as I was getting in the FWD (I got an AWD after this winter!) I highly reccomend the vehicle.

GMC reliaibility

by Korea/Vietnam VEt. from Arivaca AZ | January 28, 2014

I have owned several GMC vehicles and have had excellent service with this make of truck and auto. I live in a remote area and need the response and reliability of the vehicle. Emergency response and service is limited in some areas I drive through and trust in the vehicle is paramount.

most reliable car ive owned

by new owner from Lawrenceville, NJ | January 9, 2014

I have been very happy with my new purchase of my 2014 terrain. It has been very reliable and great on gas mileage.

Gracefullycom

by Nay from Chicago, Illinois | January 5, 2014

We were in the market for buying a new car and had been to another dealership. When we went to Sullivan's in Arlington heights, Illinois we were surprising at how much they were willing to work with us up and to the point of getting what we really wanted. Hooray for Sullivan's.