2014 GMC Terrain

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Buick

by M from Ftr. Myers fl | June 14, 2014

well satisfied with TERRAIN must get use to 4-cycl on the hills and down shifting..like gas mileage ...

Nice SUV!

by First time GMC owner from Miami, florida | June 4, 2014

Bullish strong truck like lines with a stylish sporty interior. A manly looking SUV that any woman can tame. The dash if electrifying. The red dim outline lighting around the dash and features is stunning. The ride is smooth as in a luxury high performance car with high visibility. Though initial boost is slow at a 2.4L it performs as a sport car once it settles into cruising mode. The stability is outstanding. The turning range allows for a complete effortless tight u-turn.

great car so far only 1000 miles

by ranumatic from Iron Range, MInn. | May 13, 2014

I researched several makes of small/medium crossovers,suv's , terrain seemed to win out. We love it!!!!!!!! great visibility and ingress/egress lots of room for 6ft. plus driver, back seating area is great.

buyer beware

by home owner from upstate ny | May 9, 2014

bought this vehicle new in Nov. 2013 when driving on major highway at 65 mph the transmission went out with a big bang! no power to the wheels which a can be real scary. The elect.transmission control module went out so they say. The dealership was great where we bought the vehicle Give us a loaner car until the new vehicle was fixed.

Great Little Car

by Busy Grandmother from Texas | May 5, 2014

Lots of technology to help me in traffic, backing and finding new stores, Easy to park and drive; small enough to get over 27 mpg in town. New auto dealers not to helpful finding car that satisfies my needs at a fair price; all want to sell a car today rather than satisfy your needs.

Fantastic Vehicle

by 1IndyLady from Indianapolis, IN | May 4, 2014

I purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain in January 2014 - I absolutely love everything about this SUV. I make frequent interstate trips of over 600 miles, and my Terrain gets over 34 MPG. You can't go wrong with this vehicle!!!

Most sophisticated car I've ever owned

by 10 year purchaser from Key largo fla | May 3, 2014

Still learning what all the buttons are for only flaw so far no rear AC very nice looking and colors

2004 Ford Truck

by Coach from Westminster, Maryland | April 30, 2014

My wife and I purchased a new Terrain about 3 weeks ago. Wow did we make a great choice! This SUV is the best transportation we have purchased in the past 20 years. The ride is great and the handling is super. It has great pick up even when its in ECO mode. The interior is mapped out for the driver and the control panel is easy to use even for people like me who need help turning on their computer. We love the looks and the color. While most of the suv's all look the same you can pick out a Tarrain from the rest of the cars. My wife is very picky about style and color but she loves this suv. We have not found one bad thing about our new Terrain and I don't think we will. Bottom line, the car has been well reserched and who ever pieced it together did a great job. We got everything we ever wanted on a car and did not go broke.....thank you.

affordable

by leadfoot from depew,ny | April 16, 2014

Very roomy interior its great on gas like the options to choose from for interior another nice option is the telescopic steering wheel

Wonderful vehicle

by ECSCFS2008 from St. Louis, MO | April 12, 2014

My wife and I recently traded in our 2007 Ford Edge and leased a 2014 Terrain. Couldn't be happier with our decision. A big concern for me with any vehicle is if I have enough leg room, being 6'7" that is obviously crucial. All I can say is no problem at all. So many features that are on this vehicle are options on most. We got a SLE model and were quite surprised with the options that it came with. Ours has the V-6 and it runs like a champ.It gets up and goes when needed and doesn't kill you on gas milage. We had originally looked at the Acadia but with the options we were looking for for us and our kids financally it wasn't possible so our salesman suggested the Terrain and I'm glad he did. True, this doesn't have all the bells and whistles that we'd like the payments are much more reasonable. My wife got the 4 things she wanted most of all and that what was most important. She got the V-6, AWD, heated seats(cloth not leather mind you), and remote start. Like I said before legroom is plentiful without a doubt. Our salesman was 6'5" and set behind me on the test drive and he still had a decent amount of leg room when he sat behind me when I was driving. All in all this SUV was well worth the money and I fully expect to lease another one when our lease is up.