2014 GMC Terrain

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Big SUV in a Small Package

by Ski Bum from Rochester, MN | July 22, 2014

We own a large SUV and the Terrain is like it only in a smaller package. I like the maneuverability of it in traffic and parking. It is a 4 cyl. and has plenty of spunk in town and usually good on the road except when driving into high head winds. Then it takes a little longer to come up to speed. I sacrificed this for the MPG. I needed a vehicle that would give me comfort on long trips.The Terrain has a lot of leg room and a very comfortable seat with several adjustments. The lumbar support is wonderful. I work out of my car and this one delivers everything. The cargo space is adequate. However, it would be even better if the rear seats would fold flat for better use of the cargo space. Now they fold with a slant to the seat backs and causes cargo to slide toward the rear, thus eliminating some space for extra cargo.

Buick

by M from Ftr. Myers fl | June 14, 2014

well satisfied with TERRAIN must get use to 4-cycl on the hills and down shifting..like gas mileage ...

Nice SUV!

by First time GMC owner from Miami, florida | June 4, 2014

Bullish strong truck like lines with a stylish sporty interior. A manly looking SUV that any woman can tame. The dash if electrifying. The red dim outline lighting around the dash and features is stunning. The ride is smooth as in a luxury high performance car with high visibility. Though initial boost is slow at a 2.4L it performs as a sport car once it settles into cruising mode. The stability is outstanding. The turning range allows for a complete effortless tight u-turn.

great car so far only 1000 miles

by ranumatic from Iron Range, MInn. | May 13, 2014

I researched several makes of small/medium crossovers,suv's , terrain seemed to win out. We love it!!!!!!!! great visibility and ingress/egress lots of room for 6ft. plus driver, back seating area is great.

buyer beware

by home owner from upstate ny | May 9, 2014

bought this vehicle new in Nov. 2013 when driving on major highway at 65 mph the transmission went out with a big bang! no power to the wheels which a can be real scary. The elect.transmission control module went out so they say. The dealership was great where we bought the vehicle Give us a loaner car until the new vehicle was fixed.

Great Little Car

by Busy Grandmother from Texas | May 5, 2014

Lots of technology to help me in traffic, backing and finding new stores, Easy to park and drive; small enough to get over 27 mpg in town. New auto dealers not to helpful finding car that satisfies my needs at a fair price; all want to sell a car today rather than satisfy your needs.

Fantastic Vehicle

by 1IndyLady from Indianapolis, IN | May 4, 2014

I purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain in January 2014 - I absolutely love everything about this SUV. I make frequent interstate trips of over 600 miles, and my Terrain gets over 34 MPG. You can't go wrong with this vehicle!!!

Most sophisticated car I've ever owned

by 10 year purchaser from Key largo fla | May 3, 2014

Still learning what all the buttons are for only flaw so far no rear AC very nice looking and colors

2004 Ford Truck

by Coach from Westminster, Maryland | April 30, 2014

My wife and I purchased a new Terrain about 3 weeks ago. Wow did we make a great choice! This SUV is the best transportation we have purchased in the past 20 years. The ride is great and the handling is super. It has great pick up even when its in ECO mode. The interior is mapped out for the driver and the control panel is easy to use even for people like me who need help turning on their computer. We love the looks and the color. While most of the suv's all look the same you can pick out a Tarrain from the rest of the cars. My wife is very picky about style and color but she loves this suv. We have not found one bad thing about our new Terrain and I don't think we will. Bottom line, the car has been well reserched and who ever pieced it together did a great job. We got everything we ever wanted on a car and did not go broke.....thank you.

affordable

by leadfoot from depew,ny | April 16, 2014

Very roomy interior its great on gas like the options to choose from for interior another nice option is the telescopic steering wheel