2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid

Available in 2 styles:  2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid 4x4 shown

Overall

Yukon

by AlejandroGmc from pomona, ca | February 7, 2013

Hybrid technology is a wonderful thing, simultaneously improving fuel mileage and vastly lowering emissions. Originally, it was only available on funky hatchbacks and midsize sedans, but the GMC Yukon Hybrid represents a radically different application for a gasoline-electric powertrain.

Great SUV

by Hybrid Owner from Los Angeles | January 24, 2011

I've owned my Yukon Hybrid for over 2 years now and love it. It's as loaded as you can get it. The gas mileage is great as well as using the 87 grade gas. Big $ savings vs my past BMWs. The wheels aren't great looking, but they look good with the truck. I chose not to buy new ones. All in all, no problems at all since I've gotten it. I plan on keeping it for a while.

Very Happy

by 3rd SUV driver from Los Angeles | February 21, 2009

I purchased the 2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid 7 months ago. I haven't had any problems. The handling is great, especially the turning radius and ease to park. The pickup is great when the V8 kicks in. The navi, rear backup camera, and the entertainment packages are great. The only thing I don't like about the truck that I can't change is that the back window doesn't pop open. Only the back hatch opens. I don't like the wheels, but I can buy new ones. It also saves about 25% in gas vs the non-hybrid version. Add that plus using regular 87 grade gas helps on the pocketbook. All in all, I really like it and plan on having it for a while.

1999 GMC suburbean

by YVC from TemeculaCa | June 14, 2008

I purchased he 2008 Hybrid and loved it, but it came with a recall I was never informed on, the check engine light has been serviced twice and now brought in for a third time, when all the light began flashing, the brake light ,check engine transmission etc, now I am out my new vehical and the enjineering team are now looking into the problem. I was simply told it cannot be driven.I don't know when I will be receiving my new car again. I AM NOW DRIVING MY 1999 SUBURBEAN THAT , HAS ALWAYS BEEN RELIABLE. What a mess!!!