2011 GMC Yukon Hybrid

See Photos & Videos

Overall

FAVORITE SUV!

by THINKER from Dupage County | April 13, 2012

This is our 4th Yukon Denali and first HYBRID. All our Denali's were great and needed little service but this one is my favorit by far! We've had it over a year and it's never needed any repairs - only normal oil change, etc. I get 21-23 MPG around town (I do a little better than my wife - she has a heavy foot.) Even when fully loaded with cargo and pulling our boat it handles beautifully and has plenty of power - I have to keep checking the rearview mirror to make sure the boat is still there! I hope this one never wears out but, if it does, I'll get another one just like it (unless they come out with something even better like a plug-in hybrid or ?)