2012 GMC Yukon Hybrid

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

by momof3 from Virginia | July 16, 2013

The Yukon Hybrid meets every possible expectation for comfort, luxury, safety, drivability and to top it all off, this vehicle gets great gas mileage for its enormous size. I have owned my Yukon Hybrid since March 2009 and I have only great things to say about this car. I was recently in a bad accident in this vehicle and our family was fully protected from the impact, remarkably, we were all able to walk away. My next vehicle purchase will definitely be another Yukon Hybrid.

Denali Hybrid

by Army Guy from Carlisle, PA | April 10, 2012

Great vehicle ... I can get 22.5 MPG on the highway! I got an awesome deal on the vehicle by using Cars.Com ... highly recommend using this service. The Dealership was very prompt to contact me (after their automatic reply).

FAVORITE VEHICLE

by MMA BOXER from DuPage County, IL | February 28, 2012

Got a new Denali Hybrid last March. My third New Yukon Denali. This is the best on yet. The others had regular gas engines. I use it around town and to tow my boat. It gets fantastic mpg in the city - I can usually get 21 and sometimes 22 mpg with this one compared to 11-13 in town with the old ones. This one is just about a year old and has never needed to see the inside of a service department for anything but oil changes. My last Denalis were great too - only one ever needed a warranty repair for a minor water leak on the 2007. GM was good enough to get me new set of chrome 20's for the '07 at no charger even though it was a year out of warranty due to some minor pitting. GM rules!!