See Also: 2000 GMC Yukon XL 1500

Information Coming Soon

Overall

2000 Yukon XL + Me= Smiley face

by GMC Lover from wisconsin | December 5, 2011

I love this car. We bought a new 2000 Yukon XL, back in 2000(Obviously). We have loved this car. we still have it with over 200,000 on it. It has a great ride and it is very comfortable. I would recommend this car to anyone. We have had few problems in 11 years and when we do they are always inexpensive. This car does great in collisions (Rear-ended and hit a deer)This is a great car!

best suv ever

by car junkie from Phoenix Az | September 5, 2011

i drove our yukon lx off the lot in 2000 and haven't looked back. I just turned over 218,000 mile with out a problem. This suv has been a real blessing to our family. my wife was religious about changing the oil. the lx is loaded with 4x4 and other up grades. my plans are to purchase another 2000 lx for parts and replace as necessary. If i could go back in time and buy two more i would

Great Large Vehicle

by Phil from Detroit, MI | June 22, 2008

This is the perfect vehicle for me and my large family - six children, one of which has special needs. It's comfortable and well-appointed, rides and handles well, and has ample room and storage. It tows great, too. My only complaint was that it was a little underpowered and the gas mileage was poor (13 mpg), but a $30 power chip improved both of those concerns (300+ hp, 18 mpg). I'm a big man - 6' 2", 210# - and this vehicle fits me great. I highly recommend it.

The WORST suv I've owned

by construction forman from scranton, PA | December 6, 2007

Well for starters. If you want the best advise for is GMC. Don't buy one stay far away from a 2000 yukon. They are the true meaning of a lemon. Electronical system is terrible, motor and drivetrain is very poor and unreliable. But it is a very comfortable interior to wait for tow truck in. And it has very nice nice looking exterior styling. So if you plan on never driving this vehicle any were it's perfict for you. that about all I can say about this.

Featured Services for this GMC Yukon XL 2500