See Also: 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500

2003 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Available in 4 styles:  2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4x4 shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Lola is a dream come true

by No mini-vans allowed.... from Londonderry, NH | September 16, 2012

My fiance and I had been looking for a large SUV for quite some time. We had it narrowed down to either a Chevy Suburban or GMC Yukon XL. Both are made by the same people with few noticeable differences. We were extremely fortunate to be the first to find the Yukon XL Denali we found. It is a 2003 and it had just under 65,000 miles on it with an extraordinary CarFax report. We got a good number for it and bought it. She has been a dream come true. I only say a 4 out of 5 for value for the money because the gas is brutal but that should be expected. It costs me $120-$130 to fill and I do that every 10-14 days because this is just for whoever has our 2 little kids. This vehicle is perfect for people with growing families and I truly don't know how you can fit everything in a normal size SUV. Go big or go home. The Denali is gorgeous and everything we need it to be! Would make the same deal a 100 times over.

Excellent Vehicle - Recommend Highly

by Sand Wedge from New Jersey | March 1, 2011

This vehicle has been in service since Dec 2008 and currently has 296,000 Miles. Truck has been the epitome of Dependability. Outside of Routine Maintenance - Oil Changes every 3,000 miles - Truck has been Trouble Free. A true joy to own and drive. Goes in any kind of weather. GREAT RIDE, Super Comfortable, The most dependable vehicle that I have ever owned.

A MUST HAVE

by SOULJAH from DETROIT | September 8, 2010

What MORE could a REAL MAN want in aTRUCK? Can You DIG IT! It is soooooooo spacious that I find myself not feelin so bad when I and my signifigant other have a difference of opinion, I just go hop in my TRUCK and I am OUT! YA DIG?

2003 Yukon XL SLT Plus

by Family man and boat owner from Dallas, TX | February 13, 2009

Basically, I needed a vehicle that could do it all... tow, seat 6-7 people comfortably and still have enough space for their luggage. The 2003 Yukon XL is comfortable and easy to drive. I even found turning and parking to be easier than previous GMC vehicles I have owned. Fuel economy is very good good considering the size/weight of the vehicle. Case in point, my wife's Ford Escape 3.0 v6 4x4 averages 18.5 and our Yukon XL 5.3 v8 4x4 gets around 17!

Love my Yukon

by WAITED SO LONG from DALLAS,TX | August 27, 2006

The 2003 Yukon is a great suv for style and comfort. However, it is not a family car. There is no storage space in this suv and the fold up rear seat is so heavy you have to be a weight lifter to move it. If you want flat floor space , there is none. The bucket seats do not move backk and forth and do not recline well. The milage is really bad in this day of upped gas prices. The interior is done very well but does not keep out the road noise ( it is very loud ). So I guess all I can say is if you are a childless couple and you like style then this is the suv for you.

Featured Services for this GMC Yukon XL 2500