See Also: 2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500

Information Coming Soon

Overall

My Dream SUV

by Denali fan from Bay Area, California | April 15, 2011

I've purchased my black Denali in early January with 55K. I knew in advance that it will be comfortable, roomy but was worried a bit about performance like acceleration, due to its size. I was totally shocked to find out that I NEVER drove or had a fast vehicle like this before. Flooring the pedal even at 50/60 mph pushes you strongly into your seat. If you do it at lower speed, you should warn your passengers to protect his/her neck from injury. It makes me wonder if all of them are like this or mine was specifically fine tuned by the pervious owner. I get 11/17 mpg -city/highway, as I expected. I love the luxory, nice drive it provides. I don' use it for daily commute. I LOVE , LOVE, LOVE it! If you can afford, you owe to yourself to get one.

great car

by dicks best from enterprise or | November 28, 2010

first gmc i have ever owed It is a great car handles well in ice and snow. Great comfort as we live 65 miles to the closest town of any size.

no problems - very reliable

by family man from Charlotte | October 28, 2010

bone stock except for a K & N cone filter. no problems, no leaks, burns even the cheapest of off-brand gasoline. great looks, great power, 18.3mpg highway, heated-seats, a great comfortable ride. the NAV & Rear Entertainment DVD have separately gone from "sometimey" to "don't count on it" over the last year, but still a great truck....(I did not buy new)

Just bought and love it!

by brani5 from Wyoming | May 4, 2010

We are a family of five plus a black lab. We needed a bigger vehicle and the Yukon XL had it all. There is room for everyone with the 3rd row seating. Only downfall is getting in and out of the 3rd row. We learned you can't put 3 car seats in the 2nd row unless you want to crawl over the back seat to get to the 3rd row. We bought ours used and within a month had to replace the alternator (no biggie) and my wind-shield wipers stopped working. Something about a ground wire. All in all I LOVE the extra room we have for our family trips. And I found out you can fit about 17 bags of cedar chips in the back no problem!

LOVE IT!

by 4thedogs! from WI | November 28, 2009

I absolutely love this truck. I bought it slightly used and would never go back to something smaller. Fits all 4 dogs and luggage. Love it in the snow...love it in the rain...love it with the moon roof open. LOVE IT!

This is one big SUV!

by Comfy from Sacramento, CA | May 22, 2009

This SUV is amazingly easy to handle for its size. Easy to park - No. But after time you get used to it. Nothing beats the comfort of this SUV. All instruments including the XM radio, GPS, moon roof, etc. are within easy reach. This is the perfect family/tow vehicle. I have owned my 2006 for a little over a year and have had no problems. I have only owned Japanese cars in the past and this is my first American made car. The fit and finish isn't as perfect as my previous Toyotas, but this GMC is not bad.

THE MOST RELIABLE TRUCK I'VE EVER DRIVEN

by SHAY from HARLEM, NY | November 13, 2006

MY MOTHER AND STEPFATHER OWNS A YUKON AND IT IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE THIS BIG BOY. ONCE YOU DRIVE ONE OF THESE YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO DRIVE ANYTHING ELSE AGAIN. I WILL REALLY SAY THAT IT IS WORTH THE MONEY!

Featured Services for this GMC Yukon XL 2500