See Also: 2012 GMC Yukon XL 2500

Starting MSRP

Overall

Lee

by Lee from Summersville , WV | October 2, 2013

I love the pearl black, the feel, handling and comfort. The dealership and salesman were very knowledgeable, courteous and polite. I feel they did their most to make our car buying experience as pleasant as possible. The one drawback is that I feel all cars are just too costly which has nothig to do with the dealer, but the dealer did save me some $$$ with 2.95 financing. Overall experience was 4.5 stars with list price as my only complaint.

Reliable so far! But it's nearly new! Should be!!

by Nature lover from Pa. | August 3, 2013

I moved up ten years with this vehicle so it has features I haven't had before; Back-up camera is nice especially w/such a long vehicle & I lack depth perception. Don't have a navigation system. However as they become outdated so quickly due to modern advancing technology I think that is good. The heated leather seats are especially comfy in cold weather as my old vehicle had them. Heated steering wheel would be nice as would be seats w/cool feature as well. I especially like the extra room the Yukon "XL" has over the shorter Yukon as we have a vacation home in the mountains about two hour drive from home. Haul lots of stuff.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Yukon XL Denali

by Family with 3 kids! from Allentown, PA | January 8, 2013

Just upgraded from a 2008 Yukon XL to a 2013 XL Denali. Glad we made the purchase! The denali performance is much impressive than my older model. Gas mileage is around 13 compared to 14.5, no big difference. Interior is great just would like the middle seats to slide forward or backward. Also would be nice for the rear seats to fold flat. Overall great SUV that can carry a boatload of stuff.

Best SUV for the money

by CHET from melbourne | September 6, 2012

I love the design and looks of my new 2013 Yukon.It is comfortable to drive,but when i look at the gas milage i am disapointed.11-12 miles to the gallon in city.I know it is a big V8 engine but i expected a little better.Ihave not got a chance to check the milage on the highway yet but i hope it is at least in the low 20's.