2001 GMC Yukon

Available in 5 styles:  2001 GMC Yukon 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Tough Truck

by rrodes from | January 9, 2012

Good for the long hall. I have 200000 miles on it and still going. Seats are not good, interior space is good. Minor mainteance. Good towing.

It Keeps on Running!

by OnlyBuyU.S. from South Mississippi | June 16, 2011

I purchased my Yukon new in 2001 and I have always run synthetic oil in it. It now has 174,000 miles on it, burns no oil, and it will outrun any econo-car at the red light. I get 17 miles to the gallon driving to and from work with the 285 hp 5.3 motor (and I keep my foot into it...jack-rabbit starts and racing every other car on the long bridges!). I love the way this car drives. Yes it drives like a car and NOT like a truck. It is now 10 years old and the only repairs I have had are the passenger window motor and a transmission rebuild at about 110k miles (too much racing I suppose!)--Great vehicle and I plan to keep it for many years to come.

Love my Yukon

by MOM of 3 from Fresno, CA | May 15, 2011

I have owed this vehicle since new, 140K miles later my Yukon still feels like new. The drive is smooth, the room and comfort is incomparable. My kids love our car and even after buying a smaller SUV as a second vehicle they prefer to ride on the Yukon. I have had no major issues with this vehicle, and get many compliments on how nice it still looks and rides.

Very good big SUV

by rrodes from Bowling Green, KY | January 17, 2011

I bought this used with 36000 miles and now has 186000 miles. Tough SUV. Pretty good reliability, comfort on long hauls, will carry a big load, and trailer big loads. Just a very good American work horse.

best suv in the business

by rilesmen from BALTIMORE | March 27, 2009

I absolutely love this vehicle. this is my second one and just like the first i have had no issues with this truck,JUST regular mainenance.

One helluva truck- tough yet refined

by Yukon lover from Michigan | December 29, 2007

I've owned this truck for several years after purchasing it from a family member. After 6 years and over 150,000 miles, I can honestly say this is a very well made vehicle. It rides like a Cadillac, has a commanding presence, has hauled anything I ever threw at it, got me through countless rain and snow storms, yet still seems so refined when driving it around downtown. Its big, but if you don't dog on it (drive like a 16 year old), it actually gets respectable gas mileage- as good as my Trailblazer, believe it or not!

Very reliable, good for 300,000 miles

by Must drive a truck from Michigan | December 19, 2007

owned this vehicle for 7 years, just bought another new 2008, great for towing, general transportation, very few problems even after 200,000 miles

this car is perfect for a family

by joe from dallas tx | September 12, 2007

this car is very reliable when you need somthing that will last along time it is perfect it will replace the modern minivan it is also super fun to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needed a bigger car......

by RAHA from Mt. Pleasant, MI | April 24, 2007

I just bought my 2001 Yukon. I love it. My family is expanding and i need something bigger than a Jeep Wrangler. all the features are great, and it drives like a dream. With 98,500 miles on it, i still have at least 100,000 to go until it is ready to go.

Best out of the 3 cars i have had

by trux369 from Minnesota | August 12, 2006

I love this suv more than any other vehicle i have driven. I also put my system in there and you cant even hear the vibration on the outside of the truck. It is very comfy when i am cruisin down the highway. Now i just cant wait til it snows!

Featured Services for this GMC Yukon