2003 GMC Yukon

2003 GMC Yukon
Available in 5 styles:  2003 GMC Yukon 4x4 shown

Overall

One of the best vehicles I have owned.

by John from Vermont | March 13, 2014

Bought mine new in 2003 and currently have over 250,000 miles on it with only minor mechanical problems. Very dependable, comfortable and the interior room has been great. Will drive it till it simply say I can't go anymore.

Love My Yukon

by All Around Town Vehickle from Columbus, Ohio | January 7, 2013

I really love this car! Very easy to drive, easy to see over and around other cars. One of the most comfortable cars I have owned.

Largest, heaviest car I have ever owned

by Experimental Aircraft Builder from Denver Metro area | November 25, 2012

I have owned this car for 48 hours, and it is very comfortable, and easy to see out of. I bought it because it comes with a factory installed tow package, and I will need that. This happens to be a Denali, and has tons of bells & whistles, and I am a sucker for all that stuff. As it is a ten year old car, it comes with 123,200 miles on it, but seems in pretty good running shape. At $13,000 I am paying more than I would really like, but isn't that usually the case? At this point, I am very happy, and cannot really say anything but good stuff about it.

Uses car for Towing

Great purchase

by Skinny from | September 1, 2012

My family loved this vehicle! If I could afford it, I would buy another. They are VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!

Yukon Denali Review

by Truck guy from Oceanside, Ca. | July 29, 2012

We had this Yukon Denali for about six years, and absolutely love it. It has a very solid ride,very comfortable, nicely equipped and pretty good gas milage in the city and on the road. We enjoyed taking it on long trips and have gotten an average of 22.3 miles per gallon during a trip to Disneland that was measured at the beggining and at the end of the trip,includes driving on the road plus all the sight seeing. I did add a Tornado from Autozone and a K&N filter that fits the stock air intake. Has great pick up and power, smooth ride with self leveling suspension. The only issues I had was a battery that was replaced about two years ago and a headlight. It is a 2003. It has a very nice am/fm 6 cd changer with Bose speakers. The dvd player keeps the kids quiet listening to a movie on wireless headphones while we listen to XM radio or a cd. We have owned another 2003 Yukon Denali that we bought new but traded it in for a car. There was no comparison in space and comfort so we found our current 2003 Denali and have enjoyed it since. You will enjoy the whole package. Ours is a keeper. Enjoy many miles!

My personal Denali

by Luxury Lover from Las Cruces,NM | April 21, 2012

Great looking front end, nice exterior, the interior it where it shines, heated front seats and rear seats, third row seating, the sound reproduction from the Bose speakers is awesome, the ride quality is very comfortable for everyone,very smooth. We used ours mainly for long trips and it was great on gas which was at the end of all our trips I would fill it up again and it will result in 21.6 miles per gallon. Try getting that with an Armada. I have never had any problems with this Denali, good power,luxury and comfort. Great Vehicle!

NICE SUV, SLIGHT PROBLEMS

by TSAN1967 from FRESNO, CA | March 24, 2011

HAVE HAD GUAGE PROBLEMS SINCE PURCHASE, FUEL SENDER WENT BAD, SPEEDO STUCK AT 50mph, VOLT GUAGE JUMPS AROUND. ACCESS TO 3RD ROW SEAT A LITTLE STRANGE(HAVE TO FOLD DOWN 2ND ROW SEAT AND CLIMB OVER THE BACK OF IT). GOOD POWER FROM 4.8L ENGINE, HANDLES GREAT. WOULD BE RATED A 5 ALL ACROSS THE BOARD IF NOT FOR THE GUAGES AND 3RD ROW ACCESS. 9 PASSENGER SEATING IS GREAT

!!!!

by black from Pleasantville,NJ | March 24, 2010

Like it so far,I been looking for this or a tahoe which is to me about the same.My wife loves it she the one who drives it the most.

Very Reliable

by Dee from Salisbury | June 29, 2009

2003 Yukon - First time I have ever owned an SUV. I love it!!! The DVD has kept the children entertained!! The leather heated seats are wonderful!! I have NEVER had any problems with my SUV at all. I keep up with the regular maintenance on it and I have approx 75,000 miles. No problems yet any way! As always, test drive any vehicle you are about to purchase and do your homework by looking at reviews..

I own one ! 2003...

by Laumont from Michigan | November 8, 2007

And have had the catalatic converter fail which resulted in the engine failing. The converter was warrantied up to 80,000 miles. The engine had to be replaced at 79,534. 100 miles after getting the converter done. GMC will cover partial costs only. My guess, this truck is a disposable vechicle, which is unreliable. My truck has never pulled a trailer or never been offroad. It was purchased for the use for my handi-capped daughters equipment transport. GM???

Featured Services for this GMC Yukon