2004 GMC Yukon

2004 GMC Yukon

Available in 5 styles:  2004 GMC Yukon 4x4 shown

Overall

Most comfortable vehicle I've owned.

by barber1298 from Michigan | December 18, 2012

Best vehicle by far that I've owned. Very roomy. Fits the whole family with room for the extras. Quiet & reliable running. Have had no problems whats so ever, just get in and go! Every one in the family loves it and would recommend the GMC Yukon to others. Heated seats, adjustable seating & petals are a plus. The rear entertainment symtems keeps the passengers quiet and content! The all wheel drive is awesome, don't have to worry about bad road conditions, its there when you need it, this vehicle really takes care of its occupants.

Best SUV i have owned

by Mrsfarva from Fort Wayne,IN | July 17, 2012

I love the Yukon, I love the Body Style on it. It has great seats that are very comfortable. The comfort of the seats is very important. The leg room is also very important and I feel that my kids who are all tall have no problems stretching out their legs. The seats are very easy to adjust as I have third row seating. I like to be up high and not feel that I am scrapping the ground. But I dont feel like I am riding in a BIG truck. The dealership was wonderful I worked with. I will defintely be buying another one when I feel it is time to trade....

love

by boog from philadelphia, pa | April 23, 2012

I feel in love with this truck!! She is a beast... This truck is good on gas and is on point with reliability. This was the best purchase I've made out of all my vehicles. The SLT model is amazing all the features. Heated seats, moon roof,auto memory for your seats,mirrors,radio and climate control. The room in this truck is great and my kids love the dvd package. I'm 6'2 and the room is perfect.

2004 Yukon

by Chris from Florida | September 1, 2010

Sweet Ride! The Yukon Denali is a luxury version of the Yukon full-size SUV, offered in both regular and extended-wheelbase versions

great vehicle

by luv my truck from minneapolis,mn | December 27, 2009

This is my 5th SUV 1st the Explorer was at the dealer all the time, then a Toyota and what a import joke, Motor & Trany toast with under 60k traded for Suburban drove to 100k with very few issues, went to Tahoe drive to 167k great truck only oil changes and tires /brakes, wanted newer,now my 04 Yukon XL SLT has 94,750 miles and its another outstanding vehicle all 3-GM full size SUV are far better than the Ford or Toyota, by the way my Yukon XL gets just over 19 mph Hwy, not bad my Toyota managed 14.6 my Explorer got 15 so the largest most powerful get the best gas mileage. GM nice work

Lots of little repairs

by am from | September 6, 2009

Looks good but starts to nickel and dime you after 90,000. Had to do a water pump and spider gear at 100,000. Lots of amenities starting to fail (a/c cooling , blower motor, rear view mirror temp gauge, rear radio and climnate controls. Will buy somethng else this time around.

Yukon

by sa from wisconsin | June 1, 2008

I love this vehicle, it has all the power of my pickup, and more "mom" capabilities than my minivan. I can haul baseball gear for three kids all the time and still have room for groceries. I can pull a trailer and still get acceptable fuel economy. I LOVE IT!!!

increddible

by car Enthusiast from dallas tx | November 23, 2007

my yukon before i traded it had 250000 miles and it still was running exellent it was worth all of the money it will last a long time

Overall Great Vehicle

by Happy GMC Owner from Port Saint Lucie, Florida | August 6, 2006

This vehicle was purchased new 05/07/05 and then traded in with 6670 miles. I picked up this vehicle on 5/31/06 with 6681 miles. This vehicle is smooth and luxurious and is very tight and predictable. Steering and acceleration is tight also. The comfort level is high and very enjoyable especially for long trips. I am totally happy with this vehicle, but with 2 exceptions. One is that at approximately 25-45 mph there is a slight dash vibration and two there are 2 or 3 rust dots risen on the roof. I will be taking this vehicle in to a local dealer to get these issues taken care of. If these issues are taken care of when I take it in, I will be a 100 % satisfied GMC customer. Later down the road when we are ready to trade it in and when I am over the body change issue (The new tank like body style). We will probably buy another Yukon. (An XL this next time). We have been very honest in this review, in order that if you are considering purchasing a 2004 Yukon. You will be clear on what you will be buying.