2007 GMC Yukon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I purchased a 2007 GMC Yukon SLT

by Outdoor Enthusiast from Delaware | March 17, 2014

I'm loving everything about this SUV. I get better gas mileage on the Yukon than I did on my Trailblazer EXT considering that SUVs don't get great mileage anyway. Bigger is better. I should have purchased it sooner.

Horrible Gas Mileage - Traded for a Hybrid Denali

by Hank from Illinois | January 15, 2014

Great vehicle except for the fuel economy. Mostly driven in the suburbs & could only get 10-11 mpg. Lots of power though and a very comfortable. I TRADED IT for a Denali HYBRID which gets me 20 - 22 mpg under the same driving conditions. The Hybrid SAVES me $180+ per month in gas!! (15000 mi/yr @$3.50 /gal.) and I don't have to worry about some tree hugger vandalizing my SUV in a parking lot which happened with the old one but not with the 'Hybrid'.

Best valued SUV for the price

by Bik from Kent, WA | March 19, 2013

I bought the Yukon SLT 2007 fully loaded. Am I loving it? You bet! Comfort wise it's one of the best SUV in the market after Escalade, I think. Gas mileage is OK for such large vehicle and I drive it mostly in 2WD, making the performance sluggish. Overall it's a great vehicle for the buck!

2007 Yukon

by Ms. Meka from Benton harbor, Michigan | May 14, 2012

Just purchased a 2007 GMC YOKON i love everything about it except the fact that it burns a lot of gas. As far as style and performance I'm loving it.

Best car I ever purchased

by Rick from Summerville, SC | May 7, 2012

My recent purchase with cars.com was a great one that was easy and very satisfying, from the outside to the inside of the car, my purchase was all that I wanted and more, look forward to using the site for my next purchase, best car site I've been on!!!!!!

big girls like big trucks

by baby boy blue from Washington,DC | November 7, 2011

This truck is a grade A in my book and with the tv my niece and nephew can leave me alone when driving.

My first Denali

by First Denali from Wallingford, CT | May 31, 2011

After much research and looking for 7 months for the perfect vehicle i purchased my first Denali. Traded in my 01 Tahoe for a 1 owner Denali w/ just over 40k miles. Very pleased with my decision eventhough I was looking for a well equiped Tahoe. Very conforatble ride with the performance to get out of tight situations. The only issue I have noticed is the steering is not as tight as my Tahoe. I am very aware of the many electrical issues that are in blogs & forums. Best advice is do your homework. I bought at a fair price which makes it a great value.

Best SUV I owned

by SUV Person from Minneapolis,MN | April 17, 2011

I purchased a 07 GMC Denali with the 6.2 / 380 HP V8 and 6-speed Trany. power everything, power running boards, heated seats and heated steering wheel, auto start, Nav, rear DVD, back up camera power sun roof, power lift gate, Jewel red color, lots of compliments on this rig, it just turned 80,000 miles, Gas mileage is predictable at 13-14 city and 17-18.7 on highway depending on speed, anyone who complains about the gas mileage on this is crazy, sure I would like to get 25 but I got what I expected, quality has been very solid, 2-times to the dealer in 80,000 miles both for minor warranty work, truck is close to a Escalade but $10k cheaper, my wife loves this SUV, my last 5 she did not want to drive. I drove several others imports to American and this was my favorite, My neighbor has a Toyota SUV and he gets worse mileage with a smaller motor, my friend has a mid size Honda SUV and beats my gas mileage by only 2-mpg and he can tow much and uses a old chevy pick up to get his boat in the water, for me to get a lot smaller SUV for only 2-mpg dont make sence, and my Denali rides like a dream compared to any other SUV I drove.

Very Spacious

by Latin Stud from Las Vegas | February 20, 2011

This vehicle is perfect for the young bachelor! I have tested the 3rd seat many many times. This area is not very comforting but gets the job done. The 3rd seating area is not recommended for the tall. Average to short people works best. The center console is way too clunky. The console gets in the way of kissing and holding hands. Grrrrrrr. It picks up well on the go. Of course it consumes too much gas but who cares. The appearance is very masculine and when detailed I get many compliments! I love this SUV. For the money its perfect for my needs. lol

Very good all around SUV

by trucker from VA | September 25, 2010

Comfortable ride, interior design is layed out well, got the rear DVD entertainment with awesome DTS sound and power is ok with the 5.3 engine. Exterior design is beautiful and looks like a massive limo with nice bright halogen lamps front and back and comes with fog lights too. Love this truck!!!