2008 GMC Yukon

Available in 8 styles:  2008 GMC Yukon 4x4 shown

Overall

Very Nice Purchase

by luv Chevy/GMC Trucks from Warren, Oh | June 26, 2014

I am very pleased with my recent purchase of my 2008 Yukon Denali. The ride is wonderful, and the comfort is exceptional. There is plenty of power under the hood and the 20 mpg on the highway is great.

The Mountain Pioneer

by Heavy Duty from Sprigfield, Virgina | November 15, 2012

I have owned GMC Yukon for two years. It is an absolutely comfortable vehicle. I loved the short version as I drive across states very often; and often times through mountains. I traded in the short mileage with the absolute powerful luxury on the road.

Best Car Yet!

by GMC Fan from Northern California | October 28, 2012

I purchased this vehicle new in 2008. It is a SLT with 20" rims. A beautiful SUV. I have 95,000 miles on the odometer with absolutely no problems. I just replaced the brake pads at 93,000 miles. The only improvement I would like is for GMC to return to the older version seats, as the new "euro" style are not as comfortable as my daughter's 2006. Mileage has been averaging 16.2 and I will probably replace this vehicle with something that gets better mileage.

Best of the best

by Tally from New York ny | January 27, 2012

Iv put the Denali thru everything ruff roads towing heavy loads ...truck is awesome and with all these new York city pot holes truck rides thru as if there were no pot holes a regular car would not handle the abuse these gmc trucks can handle

High Milage Cars can be a GREAT DEAL!!

by larue from Shreveport,La | October 24, 2011

I own a 2002 Cheverolet Surburban with 182000 miles. When I purchased the car it had 108000 road miles and I bought it at a fantastic price. the ONLY problem I have paid for other than regular oil changes and tires and brakes was 1 item-A fuel pump. Not bad for 182000 miles and it runs like it is new. You need to find out if those were road miles and get a carfax. I am buying a 2008 GMC Yukon tomorrow with 82000 miles at a GREAT price.

Surprised on good Highway mileage

by SUV fan from green bay wi | June 4, 2011

I purchased this 08 Yukon Denali new, its a beautiful trucks compared to most others, I dont like the price being in the $65 range, I checked out Toyota, BMW, Mercedes and Land Rover I thought the Denali had more power a better ride and more options and room than any other, smoother ride than its competors and the price is cheaper than some who just dont feel as comfortable, after 83,000 miles I love the decesion to purchase this this. I as very shocked at the gas mileage on the Highway when you put this big 6.2 400 HP on Cruise control at 70 I have reached 20.6 on the highway totally amazed, I thought the trip computer was nuts until I filled it up and calculated 316 miles at 15.26 gallons it was 20.70. You dont get much over 13-14 city and if your driving 80 the mileage goes back to the 17's I have made more than 1-trip and got just over 20 mpg however this is driving only the speed limit. power tail gate, power 2nd row seats, remote start power running boards, Navigation, rear camera heated front and 2nd row seats, heated steering wheel, power pedals, DVD player power everything and so far very dependable I could not be happier