2011 GMC Yukon

Available in 6 styles:  2011 GMC Yukon 4x4 shown

Overall

Great SUV

by Now a Yukon Lover! from Tillamook, Oregon | August 4, 2013

We had a great experience using this site to help us locat our new to us vehicle. We were able to see details, check car fax, etc before going in. We live an hour away from most dealers...and found this a great way to see the vehicle before going to buy. As for the vehicle...so far so good.. We love how COMFORTABLE it is. We love all the features it has...We are getting 15 mpg in town! Love! Thank you!

Love this SUV

by TABOMA from OHIO | May 30, 2013

I have the Denali package and love everything about it. Rides great. I had a 2003 Deville and thought nothing could ride as nice, but this Yukon has surprised me.

BUY A DENALI ONLY!!!

by GMC Guy from Long Beach, NY | February 9, 2013

This is one of the best SUV's I have ever owned! No regrets just a good overall SUV for a reasonable price. At first I was thinking about buying a Cadillac Escalade, but after test driving the GMC Yukon Denali I saw NO major difference between the two SUV's, Only the front dash and the front of the car!! I Would deff. recommend the Denali over the Escalade!! The only thing i didn't quite like were the buttons for all the components inside the vehicle, the colors on the buttons peel off too fast!!

Very Dependable SUV

by Need 4 a V8 from Kewanee, IL | December 17, 2012

Traded our brand new smaller SUV in for a 1 year older bigger SUV with a V8 engine. Love the pick up that it provides when accelerating. Love having the control over it being either in 2 wheel, 4 wheel or all wheel drive. We love how it looks both interior and exterior and how very roomy it is. It is everything that we have been searching for. Best Christmas gift that we could ever own!

Power, Comfort, Safty

by sports mom from Des Moines, IA | June 11, 2012

This 2011 Yukon Denali has all the power you would ever need...plus I feel super safe driving. I have all the comfort I need with heated/ cooled seats, DVD, Nav....etc. The whole family loves this Yukon.

Yukon do it

by The Murse from 62269 | March 27, 2012

I purchased a 2011 GMC Yukon SLT in Jan. after driving it for 2 months, I can say I love it. I have always wanted a Tahoe or Yukon. I bought a 2000 Suburban a couple years ago and was impressed by this older vehicle, and decided to buy new. The ride is smooth like a luxury car. The seats are adequately comfortable, getting ready for a long drive, will update after that. The creature comforts are worth the price of the option packages. The engine is the 5.3L, seems to have plenty of power. When you need to merge onto the interstate, or pass on a 2 lane. The six speed automatic trnsmission shifts smoothly when you need it to. Fuel economy is what you would expect from a V8. The tow package, park assist and back up camera have worked flawlessly. Camera does not have the parking lines on it, but it is still functional. The entertainment system has many of the bells and whistles. The rear DVD for the kids and the satellite keep the adults occupied. Exterior...the wheels were the plain Jane aluminum ones, I will probably end up getting an upgraded set. The body color, metallic silver, is probably the second best color only to black.

Overprized

by Wojtek from Hanover Park, Il. | November 21, 2011

Dont get me wrong ... 2011 Yukon Denali that i own rides and performes great. The only down thing to this car is that for the hefty price of $60,000 I would expect better materials used. Inside finish is 2/3 Hard Plastic. Whole dashboard and 2/3 of all the doors inside is plastic. I would expect better materials for $60,000. Actually my wifes 2006 Hyundai Sonata which was $24,000 had better inside finish when it comes to Doors and Dashboard.

GMC Yukon

by wass from NY | August 17, 2011

fuel consumption is too high, with current economic crisis GMC has to think of gaz consumption otherwise it is a comfortable ride

I'm on my 5th Yukon now...

by Willy from Palatine, IL | June 1, 2011

I tend to trade my cars every 3 years - though I kept the last one a little longer but traded it for the exact same make model - even thesame color - Just cannotget enough of this vehicle and cannot find any other SUV that comes close in comparison. Drove a Navigator, Expedition, Durango & Lexus each for a week and still decided to go back to the Yukon...

Amazing TRUCK!

by thehernandez6 from Los Angeles, CA | May 26, 2011

We have only had the car a few weeks, but we absolutely love it. The comfort is amazing in the seats in all rows, there's plenty of wiggle room for the four kids and friends, even in the third row. What would be nice is fold flat seats, but I guess beggars really cannot be choosers. The performance is just... amazing, really. We upgraded from a 2001 Expedition with a Triton V8, and this car blew us away with horsepower, it's always willing to get the job done. The Bose stereo is simply INSANE with sound, and I have yet to drive an SUV in my budget that could let you modify nearly every considerable element when it comes to things like Bass, Treble, Mid, etc. The iPod controls were a little confusing, but we got used to it quickly (thanks to my audiophile teenager!) This truck finally feels like a car, and it is just simply awesome. It does have a sort of average exterior, but still a head-turner. What is very convenient for a truck of this size is the backup camera, which was standard on our model (SLT) and really worth the splurge if not already there on your model; it's definitely worth it when backing up to park and towing. The ride noise is virtually gone too, we had a whole-car conversation... on a California freeway! What I like most is, unlike some other models, GM still realizes people still need trucks, and while towing has gone down considerably (and in comparison to the 2011 Expedition there is really no comparison at about 5k for the Yukon and a hefty 9k for the Expedition) but we usually just tow our boat and trailer, so not much was really needed anyway. The third row is just about the only thing that bugs me worth noting. I liked the new Expedition because it had a split up third row (60/40) that fold flat where this truck (with less cargo room with seats up) doesn't have fold flat seats, and can only sit one person when one half is down (50/50 bench) and the folding process is tedious and over-complicated. Overall, this TRUCK is an amazing vehicle, from the doors that close with an assuring "thud" to the grunting V8 that has the gas mileage of a light truck a 1/3 of it's size (Active Fuel Management disables cylinders when not in extreme use like on the freeway or when coasting extensively). I've always bought American, and definitely will again, especially after this!