2012 GMC Yukon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

SLT Fan

by Fullimit from Davidsonville, Maryland | December 3, 2013

I am an average guy who just happens to love Yukons. I was blessed with a 2002 SLT primarily used as a tow vehicle for a bass boat that I hoped would make it to 200,000 miles but I totaled it at 120,000. I loved that vehicle. I did not hesitate to get another one, a 2013, that had tremendous incentives due to it being last year's model. Bottom line, while the Denali is certainly the cream of the crop, the SLT comes with just about everything the Denali does except the larger engine at 5 grand less. Ride, comfort, safety features and accessories are top notch. This is a luxury vehicle that handles towing and mountainous terrain with ease.

Yukon

by WHY from Falls Creek, PA | November 4, 2013

I Enjoy the full-size vehicle. Much more comfortable to drive than the cross-over style. Appointments are complete and the vehicle is stylish. Plenty of room for passengers to ride comfortably.

2013 GMC Denali AWD..All around excellent SUV

by BIG T from Chapel Hill (Tarheel's), NC | September 4, 2012

Comfort, Performance, and Reliability are the things that I was looking for. I grow up with Tahoe's and H2 (parents). Got out the Airforce and went looking for a Suv or truck. Went to a GM super store. Test drove a GMC Denali 2wd and loved it. So I order a 2013 Denali AWD. Black and fully loaded.

bad car

by built in america without your tax $ from | July 27, 2012

who wants to drive a car that was made with our tax $? Fords are built tough in USA without your tax $.

Best Vehicle

by Hoosier Fan from Indianapolis, Indiana | July 8, 2012

I have owned 3 Tahoes (Z-71), two Suburbans (LT & LTZ) and an Avalanche (Z-71). My new 2012 GMC Yukon Denali is the best vehicle of them all. The all-wheel drive with the 6.2 L V-8 with 20 inch wheels drives like a luxury automobile. The price of the Denali was less than the Tahoe LTZ. Best vehicle of the group by far.

An SUV is the right choice for some.

by doc from Shenandoah County, Va. | May 16, 2012

I live in the mountains, drive on dirt roads, have snow in winter, 7 children, and my SUV serves as a pick up most of the time. When it doesn't I use a trailer to haul heavy, large stuff, including feed and manure. Now what other kind of vehicle can perform all that? As for gas milage, since I haul more than the average loads, including more than five people, my mph, per person is comparable to the "good milage cars".

Does and has it all!

by Grandma to three from Grand islan, nebraska | April 23, 2012

LOVE IT!!! Everything about it from the style, seating, roominess, all the options, performance, WOW I just can not say enough about this vehicle! The only thing I miss is my six disc cd player that I had in my old vehicle, but I would not trade this for anything! The dealer we dealt with was fantastic, we went to Arkansas from Nebraska to get the vehicle with all the options we wanted. great experience all around we are 100% satisfied with our selection.

Comfort and performance

by AP from DFW, Texas | March 28, 2012

I turned in a lease GMC Yukon after 5 years, wanted a change so I bought a BMW X5 4.4. The BMW was a superb car but a bit small and rough ride. Performance was superb and with warranty I did not spend a penny. When the warranty expired I shopped every alternative that might fit. The BMW X5, BMW X6, Honda Pilot, Chevy Tahoe, GMC Yukon, Audi A6, Ford Edge and Ford Explorer. I drove all these and to list every positive and negative aspect of each would require pages of text. I'll just say that if you are looking for a comfortable, beautiful vehicle with lots of space and every possible option to improve your driving experience the GMC Yukon Denali should be considered. After deciding on GM, the final decision was between the Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon Denali. The Chevy is the same vehicle except for one very important thing (to me). Performance. The Chevy has the 5.3 V8 where the Denali comes with the larger 6.2 V8. The difference this made, even for everyday driving (much less towing) was the deciding factor. The Cadillac Escalade has this large engine too but the price is far beyond that of the Denali. In fact, the Denali was priced almost identical to the Chevy with equal equipment after shopping around.

2011 Yukon SLT

by Lee from DFW | September 24, 2011

Noted that the leather seating is not as comfortable as my 2005 Yukon model for long trips. All the other features are exceptional including the on star.