2015 GMC Yukon

16 city / 22–23 hwy

Overall

2015 GMC Yukon SLT

by GMC Convert from Columbia, Missouri | August 10, 2014

I have had three Chevrolet Tahoes, the last 2 being LTZs and the new Yukom I puchased is far superior to any of them. The only thing I miss is my magnetic ride. I have had the vehicle about 30-days and 2,000 miles. It has all options, except 2nd row bucket seats. To date it has been comfortable and flawless in performance. I am getting about 17.5 - 18 MPG around town and a consistent 21.5 on the highway. The best it has done is 24.3 MPG for a 50-mile stretch - yes you can set the computer to show last and best 25, 50, or 400 miles. First vehicle I have had that met or exceeded fuel economy. Note this is with the Tow Package. Love the adaptive cruise control as I do a lot of highway driving. Works great. Recommend the Yukon over the Tahoe for style - get a lot of compliments. Pricey, but worth it.

GM ramped up its game!

by ICF_HOU from Houston, TX | August 4, 2014

I was always skeptical paying over $50K for an American-made vehicle. Until I met the all new Yukon. Mine is an SLT (middle of the pack in terms of options). It has everything from Nav, Blind Side Monitor, Accident Alert System, etc. The only things it doesn't have from a Denali are the 6.3L engine w/ super slick exterior and interior design features (I could live without those). The Yukon is very powerful w/ ample 3rd row space (w/ 3rd row folding inside the bottom of the floor - thank God!). Intellilink is pretty smart and intuitive. onStar is awesome! Handsome big guy to say the least, but gas mileage has been around 10-12 MPG combined - then again I am only at 1500 miles. I love the fact that it can take the cheaper E85 ethanol - but beware of the lower gas mileage w/ that!

Awesome vehcile

by Sports car enthusiast from New York NY | June 26, 2014

The interior is great! Exterior is good Comfort is good I might buy one soon. Performance is average