2011 Honda Accord Crosstour

18 city / 26–27 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best Honda I've owned.

by Long-time Honda owner from Now in Mississippi, before 2006, Maryland. | January 19, 2014

Had a 1979 CIVIC, 3 Accord sedans, and a CR-V. This 2011 Accord Crosstour EX-L is the best of them all. This Crosstour is a Super car, with great standard equipment. Hope Honda does not drop this model. Also, should stay with the V-6 as standard engine.

MOST RELIABLE CAR I WILL HAVE OWNED

by CAR OF MY DESIRES from Arlington, Texas | May 24, 2013

Honda of Burleson is the best my sales person was Richard Valdes who is totally awesome! my 2011 Accord Crosstour had every feature I wanted . This was my most valuable car purchase. I would recommend using cars.com if you are in the market for a new or used vechicle.

A Most Impressive Vehicle

by Car Guy from Columbus, OH | August 9, 2012

We wanted to look at the Honda Crosstour because we needed an SUV but didn't like the truckiness of most of them. We traded a Chrysler Pacifica, which was a good hauler but lacked power and quality. The Honda gave us everything we were looking for: smooth, controlled ride, tons of room, plenty of power, sleek, modern good looks (thought some would disagree), high quality materials inside and out, and plenty of space to haul cargo. Really, the Crosstour does everything well and sells at a price lower than we expected. Combine legendary Honda reliability and resale value with all of the above, and you've got a winner! Great road car, with a solid suspension and the safety of four wheel drive. Our friends are impressed when they check out the Crosstour, and we continue to be delighted with our purchase.

Do not Overlook

by practical minded from Nashville Tn | April 23, 2012

Purchased 2011 Crosstour 6 weeks ago and have been favorably impressed. I had done the research and found the Crosstour to be a perfect fit for the SUV cross over / all purpose vehicle. Rides and handles smoothly and sit a bit higher than its competitors. The mileage is ok not great but this is a large vehicle and the V6 performs as needed. Several reviews fault the rear view as a issue- / have not found this a problem. Seats 4-5 very comfortably. The storage/ cargo works well. All around very pleased and happy it is a Honda.

From Ridgeline to CrossTour

by Biker Lou from Lemon Grove, California | March 3, 2012

Leased a 2012 EX-L with Navigation after trading in a 2006 Ridgeline P.U. This car is Amazing in all aspects. Power, Comfort, Luxury, Value and it has given me on 2 highway trips an average MPG of 29.4 traveling with cruise control set at 78 MPH. I was Blown away!! Both trips were in excess of 200 miles non-stop. The VCM technology is the key to this kind of performance / economy. I agree with the other folks stating that the rear view visibility need some getting used to, although after a few hundred miles, I settled right into this Beauty (Beast) and I am very happy with all aspects of the car. Before you pass judgement or make a negative comment, DRIVE this mechanical marvel, (double wishbone suspension, multilink independent rear, VCM, etc, ect, etc. Oh and by the way, the car is made in the U.S.A. Agreed; "Best Kept Secret"

another completely outstanding Honda

by Dan from Southeastern Virginia | October 21, 2011

Totaly satisfied! Love the new configuration and body style. Overdue return to the station wagon. I get the use of an SUV with the look and comfort of a sedan. All this and Honda's impecable reliability. I don't understand why anyone who has owned a Honda would ever even consider going to anything else. There has been at least two Honda's in my family for the last 20 years and none of them has been in for service but for normal maintanance.

Love this car!

by Tinaprob from Louisiana | October 21, 2011

Great vehicle...I have the navigation system and LOVE it! Gives directions far enough ahead as there is no confusion. Few things I don't like are things I was used to in my old Chevrolet..when you turn the car off, radio goes off. In my chevy, the radio played until a door opened. Only design flaw is the rear window. Takes some getting used to, but now I'm ok with it.

Frist time Honda owner

by ussubvet from Satellite Beach ,Fl | September 25, 2011

I traded a 2009 Mercury Gran Marquis for a much superior auto ,More leg room ,much more comfort, and the performance is excellent. I just wonder what took me so long to purchase a Honda?

Honda's best kept secret

by Hipster from Toronto | September 14, 2011

I purchased the Crosstour about 1 month ago; slightly used. I am very happy with it. It is a great highway cruiser and gets good mileage on the highway. Very smooth and comfortable. I personally enjoy the exterior and interior styling. There are not many Crosstours in my neck of the woods. I could have bought a Benz or BMW but they are too popular - I like this vehicle because it is different and stands out. Overall I am very satisfied and would highly recommend this vehicle. A couple of downsides - rear visibility is poor (not too different from my previous SUV) but the rear view camera helps. Also city driving is not as fuel efficient (still much better than my previous SUV). If you drive aggressively you will pay for it at the pump. I personally think this vehicle is Honda's best kept secret. I don't know why they don't market it more.

The 2011 Accord Crosstour

by Mr.Sir from outside Boston | August 1, 2011

I had the Accord sedan for about 8 years and the crosstour was just a step up, but before I decided I test drove the Chevy equinox and a Ford Journey. I also checked out some sedans and the new Accord Sedan to make sure nothing was missing. After first getting into that crosstour I decided never to go back to a sedan.