We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

50 city / 45 hwy

Overall

Exceptional car

by Ben from Farmers Branch, TX | June 28, 2016

this is a very surprisiong car and a great value; what a fuel saver. Extremely smooth to drive; quite comfortable. Roomy yet handles well; kinda sporty. Very happy with this.

Most Fuel Efficient Car I've Owned

by Saving Gas from PA | February 27, 2016

My Honda Accord Hybrid is comfortable. It rides well and not stiff like the Accords I drove in the past. The inside is well designed and the technology is easy to use. The side camera shows the side lane of the car when I am making a right turn (passenger side). This is a wonderful safety feature along with the backup camera. The sound system is easy to use and links easily with my I-phone giving me the ability to play my music and make handsfree cell phone calls. The truck although smaller because of the batteries - has been adequate. The best news is the MPG. I have about 4,000 miles on my Accord Hybrid. I am averaging about 43 MPG. Most of my driving is up/down hills back roads. I average 45 MPG on my 20 mile commute on back roads. The MPG has been as high as 65 MPG and as low as 34 MPG on a short cold up hill trip. The trick to getting this kind of MPG is learning how to drive the car using the potential gas saving to the max. There is a feature that rates your driving and also features that help you to learn. Overall I give my 1995 Honda Accord Hybrid a high 5 star rating. That says a lot since I am a picky and very practical person. One last thing - just because this is a hybrid doesn't mean that it doesn't have the pickup-n-go. Even in ECO mode (there is a sports/aggressive move) - the car has no problems launching out in traffic or leaving a bothersome tailgater in the dust. It is a fun car to drive.

Love this car

by Albertan from Calgary, Alberta | January 8, 2016

I bought a 2015 Hyundai Sante Fe 2.OT Limited, fully loaded. Okay, I liked it a lot but the gas mileage was very poor and though it had some great features, it was not exactly what we thought we wanted. We had a CRV previous to that but a very different car so Honda gave me what I paid for it and I got the Honda Accord Hybrid Touring sedan. My first car was a Honda Accord and since then have bought five of them this being the sixth. I wish they would take a cue from Hyundai and add lane changing warning, an easier to use phone system but overall I love this car.

Misleading

by Terrible from Costa Mesa, CA | September 25, 2015

The gas mileage is no where near what Honda advertises, best combined I've gotten is 34 MPG. HWG does do around 46 MPG, City is terrible. I bought the fully loaded one, or so I thought. The driver memory doesn't remember the side mirror settings only the driver seat position. The NAV thinks I'm in a different state constantly. Worse car ever owned.

Great car

by Headknocker from Yorba Linda, ca | July 15, 2015

My recent purchase of the 2015 Honda Accord hybrid is one of the purchases we have made. I strongly recommend this vehicle.

Paying for itself in gas savings!

by Love It from Charlotte, NC | May 11, 2015

Great gas mileage. I only have to put gas in it maybe twice a month! ...And I drive 60 miles a day to work roundtrip. Nice features, smooth drive, great get up and go, best car I have ever owned by far! Loved it so much that my girlfriend went out and purchased one of a different color. lol

So Far I Am Pleased

by Honda Junky from Phoenix, AZ | January 1, 2015

This is the finest piece of engineering in a car that I have ever owned. The ride is comfortable and the leather seats make a great difference in comfort compared to the regular cloth seat standard. I would recommend to all Honda buyers to go for the leather option. It does make for much greater comfort. The mileage is as advertised and if you really try to drive it with finesse you will see much better than advertised. I have received as much as 63 miles on trips using off freeway streets and driving speed limits. No jack rabbit starts etc. I have filled the tank just once since buying it this month and have put on 1150 miles during that three and a half week period. It will accelerate fast if you need to. That is much better than expected. If you want all the latest in technology this is the car for you. Voice commands can do everything but drive the car for you. You'll have to do that! Great car for the price. Honda Junky

Beautiful car; exceptional styling

by Hybrid Honey from Shrewsbury, MA | September 17, 2014

This is a Great looking car! It is also very comfortable. Love the Hybrid fuel economy! I would recommend this car to anyone in the market!