1995 Honda Accord

Available in 9 styles:  Accord 2dr Coupe shown
$565–$5,957

25 city / 31 hwy

Overall

I have never had a more reliable car.

by family man from Manassas, Virginia | December 19, 2012

Bought my 95 Honda accord ex wagon brand new, I now have 297,000 miles on it and it keeps going. I wish they still making the wagon. Just change oil, tune up, brakes, I hope to get 400,000 on it before it dies.

Can't go wrong with a Honda

by Elise egg dismiss from O.C., CA | September 7, 2012

This is my second Honda. Never has either car left me stranded. Can do most all maintenance myself. If I had to describe either with one word that word would be RELIABLE.

i love this car i have had car 7 years and love it

by stenny from boston, ma | December 12, 2011

This is the most reliable car I have ever owned and you can get custom parts to make it the way you like and it is good on gas parts are cheap to fix it which I haven't really done besides the usual like brakes and belts and oil changes. I put about 80,000 miles on car since I bought it and only things besides brakes and usual stuff was cv joints, muffler, ball joints, and wheel bearings which you do on most cars . I have never had a engine or tranny issue and car accelerates good. These cars always shift hard its just the way they are made I thought tranny had a issue when I first got it my tranny guy said there is nothing at all wrong with car if you buy one the good years are 94 and 95. And 90-93 also after 95 they have tranny issues. If you buy one you will love it as long as you take care of it it will take care of you like I always warm car up to normal operating temp before I drive and I always do oil changes on time

Couldn't have asked for a better first car!!

by Honda Lover!!! from new jersey | August 23, 2011

Got it with 67k miles on it in 2007 and now has 120k miles and still runs like a tank! Only problem was when I made a mistake and decided to take the alarm out which made me pay over $700 for a new computer. I also got into an accident with it and it still ran no problem(no exaggeration), only result was a bent fan blade). Besides that had no problems with it, just do your regular maintenance (oil changes, tune ups, etc) and you can take my word that it won't let you down. Since it is an older car, still ask a trustworthy mechanic to check it out every year as I have changed both my front axles.

Love this car!

by Honda Girl from York, PA | February 10, 2011

I got my '95 Accord almost four years ago and it has never broken down on me or had any major problems even with 220,000 miles on it! Absolutely love mine with its leather seats, sunroof, and power options. Only problem is the driver's side window is beginning to have trouble going back up..other than that an awesome car to have!

Why doesn't Honda make this car anymore!

by Happy with Honda Wagon from Santa Cruz, CA | October 17, 2010

At 235,000 miles, have only replaced timing belt and brakes. Why can't we get cars like this anymore! Still getting 31 mpg! Love the size for carrying; love that the back seats lay flat for larger cargo (our big dogs). Would love another Honda wagon, they just aren't made anymore. Highly recommended.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Keep this car

by OG Honda Driver from New York, NY | October 9, 2009

Really great car to have for the following reasons: 1. Spare parts are plentiful and cheap 2. Maintenance is a breeze 3. It's a RELIABLE car in all seasons 4. Gas milage is still rocking (around 22 mpg) after I put 208,000 miles on it 5. Good carrying capacity Keep up the yearly maintenance and this car won't let you down.

my island

by chosen from NEW HAVEN,CONN. | April 6, 2009

I had considered buying a new car several times, yet after having my car for 12 yrs i've come accustomed to it's reliability and comfort.The vast amounts of customizing accessories available allowed me to change the car to suit my wants and leave people asking, Is that the same car you used to have? saving me thousands and and years without car payments.

I'll never sell this car !

by Sporty Sailor from Texas | July 9, 2008

It is now 13 years old with 113,000 mi., and the only repairs have been a radiator, a muffler, an alternator, and an a/c leak. It has been unbelievably reliable.

Freakin Sweet

by V from SLC, UT | May 14, 2008

I have the 95 Honda Accord EX and I love it. It takes off very fast and is comfortable. It's easy to personalize. I have tint on it and the stock rims already look good. The only thing I don't like it that it does not come with keyless entry. Surprisingly fast for an older car, but it doesn't look very old. I would recommend this car to anyone. It keeps its value!