1996 Honda Accord

Available in 10 styles:  Accord 2dr Coupe EX shown

$638–$5,798

See Photos & Videos

Overall

One of the Best car ever made

by Nick from Boca Raton FL | August 8, 2013

I bought my 1996 Accord EX in 2006 at 115K now it has 180K only thing I had to replace is Radiator. It is sturdy, styled ahead of its Time, still blends in with today's cars on the road. Never had any trouble and still drives almost like new car. If I keep maintaining the way I have been I am sure one day it will be one of the oldest running car on the road.

Works even "without gas"

by SFF from Newark | March 7, 2013

"Works even without gas" was a joke I heard when I was looking for a car and I brought my prospective Honda 96 to a mechanic to check if it was in good condition. Nowadays I feel like this was not quite a joke, since this car performs so well that sometimes even very little gas keeps it on until I find a gas station. My friends who also have Hondas usually say the same: "Next one will also be a Honda". I was never let down by my Honda Accord 96 and I am satisfied for having that as my first car ever!

keeps on going........

by love my car!!! from | December 30, 2012

I bought my 1996 accord 4 years ago for $4,ooo. The only thing it needs is regular maintenance and your good. I just fixed an oil leak but other than that the car is awesome. It now has 128,000 miles and still drives strong...my mechanic told me i'll have this car another 10 years...love my car!!!

i like honda they are very good cars and trucks.

by darlin from ashland city tn | July 30, 2012

i use to have a honda and it was a honda civic four wheel drive all the time and it was a very great vehicle i had but my kids took it oout one day and messed it up or i would still have it i think

347,500 miles and going strong

by PJ from | December 19, 2011

This was Honda's first try at mini vans and it was built to last. This van was built in Japan. I've had two newer versions, both made in Georgia and the quality is subpar on both for a Honda. Gas mileage is 28 highway. Great ride. Excellent power for a 4 cylinder. Interior cloth looks new and has held up very well even after 15 years, 3 kids and daily commuting and errands. Really wish I could buy another of these new, I'd do it without hesitation!

best car ever

by ponyboy from california | September 16, 2011

this car its awesome.....the owner of this car has style....he o she knows whats up with car....and i think this its beautiful....

One of the best, ever...

by car enthusiast from Wisconsin | May 15, 2011

I am a senior, and I have owned about 4 dozen cars in my life. My '96 4dr EX has been just great. It is the perfect all-around car with an excellent balance of sport/luxury/economy, etc. It has never let me down in 15 years and 185K miles. I have yet to have a rattle in this car. I am tempted to buy a newer car, but I think I would miss this one too much. I think Honda is making the newer ones too big, and they have less personality. I'm keeping this one for a long time.

15 years later, rides like new

by Honda Fan from winooski | February 25, 2011

I have throughly enjoyed my 1996 Honda accord. It is a very sturdy, quiet, major problem free car. It is a great size for passengers, skiis, canoe, and golf clubs. The electrical system worked all those years and still does. It is an overall great car to own.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

The best, not american junk cars

by IL Florida from Florida | July 15, 2010

I bought this car used 3 years ago, the car is 14 years old and runs as good as any new car. Easy to DIY maintenance if you are good with tools and know basic car mechanics. I will keep this car until it dies, if it dies. EX-VTEC engine, the best!

14 years old & FANTASTIC

by wahmei from Las Vegas, NV | June 29, 2010

This isn't the most stylish or sporty car, but is the MOST reliable car I've ever owned. Acceleration is a bit sluggish compared to the lighter smaller Civic, but the car rides smooth at 25 & 90 mph. Side mirrors fold in for folks that park in narrow areas - rather than breaking off when hit... Seats 4 adults comfortably. The back seat folds down for longer articles that may not fit in the trunk. Trunk will hold approx 4 suitcases. There are only a couple key features I'd like to have that are missing... - the steering wheel doesn't adjust it's tilt, just it's height - my arms aren't long enough to reach so it's not the most comfortable - the lumbar support is virtually non-existent

Featured Services for this Honda Accord