2001 Honda Accord

Available in 10 styles:  2001 Honda Accord 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Honda all the way

by JimmyWa from Toronto on Canada | November 22, 2014

This is my 6 th car. great power with decent fuel economy. Styling that has lasted the test of time especially the coupe. few quirks like the brake resevoir signals low fluid in the cold due to bad strainer cup, easy fix though. never once left me stranded or wishing for more, this car is one for the list of best cars ever.

Reliable, cost effective

by Henry Honda from Miami | August 7, 2014

Tremendously reliable and cost efficient vehicle. Great sporty look and quick. Yet, great gas mileage. Durable and if well taken care of can be a long time companion. The Civic is a consummate vehicle. I only had to take the car once to Aventrua Honda's service department and i was assisted by Robert Ortiz. Ortiz gave me five star service. The car has been in perfect shape ever since.

What a great car!

by Honda Accord Lover for 1999-2002 from Conshohocken, PA | June 16, 2014

The Accord Model 1999-2002 is the most attractive car I know, much more attractive and better designed than all the subsequent Hondas or other makes. The interior design is better than the "modern" cars--fewer distractions and better vision to the rear. I like the LX because a sun roof to me is worthless

Purchased wholesale (as is).

by Stein from Manchester, NH | June 12, 2014

I test drove the vehicle and was aware of the many things I would have to get fixed (repaired) to meet state inspection criteria; it was still worth the price and time to get those repairs accomplished. Overall, a good investment for what I needed the vehicle for; principally commuting to/from work.

Reliable ride

by Chief Bill Payer from Winston Salem N.C. | January 26, 2014

Got the Honda Accord for my daughter. Had quite a few miles on it, but, it's a solid ride. You can usually tell a lot about a vehicle by how the small things work ( or don't work ). Very happy with this purchase.

Honda for Life

by beast from texas city tx | November 29, 2013

The Honda Accord is one of the most reliable car on the road today.Like any other vehice they all need that tender loving care. I would recommend they to anyone.

good valued car

by spitfire91 from california | November 12, 2013

the car runs great but lacks power due to its age but that's to be expected I will just get it serviced and back to its original specs

Extremely good car for 16th birthday

by jviec18 from Chicago, IL | October 23, 2013

Received this for my birthday 4 months ago. All I can say is that I've loved it from the day I got it. The only thing I've done to it so far was install the oem low rise spoiler and had the battery changed. Other than that, I had to take in twice because it wouldn't start a few times but after a couple cranks it fired. Was told by the mechanic that it might be because my key ring was too heavy and since then it's started every time. Be aware of the transmissions on the 6th gens, as they are prone to tranny problems. Hope to keep this car after college and I only have 105k on the clock. She'll keep going, I know that.

Good car but ...

by Anonymous from Orlando, FL | July 9, 2013

I purchased this car 3 months ago and the transmission slips very easily, engine light is already on and takes a while to warm up. Overall this is still a very good car with comfort and good gas mileage but I would NOT reccomended buying it if it has +130,000.

Im happy about my decision

by Toni from Fresno,Ca | May 16, 2013

First let me just say the staff were really helpful and they gave me courtesy follow up calls. The owner was awsome and very professional. My new car runs smooth and im happy and grateful that i have a new ride. Thank you A1 Recreation!

Featured Services for this Honda Accord