2001 Honda Accord

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Reliable ride

by Chief Bill Payer from Winston Salem N.C. | January 26, 2014

Got the Honda Accord for my daughter. Had quite a few miles on it, but, it's a solid ride. You can usually tell a lot about a vehicle by how the small things work ( or don't work ). Very happy with this purchase.

Honda for Life

by beast from texas city tx | November 29, 2013

The Honda Accord is one of the most reliable car on the road today.Like any other vehice they all need that tender loving care. I would recommend they to anyone.

good valued car

by spitfire91 from california | November 12, 2013

the car runs great but lacks power due to its age but that's to be expected I will just get it serviced and back to its original specs

Extremely good car for 16th birthday

by jviec18 from Chicago, IL | October 23, 2013

Received this for my birthday 4 months ago. All I can say is that I've loved it from the day I got it. The only thing I've done to it so far was install the oem low rise spoiler and had the battery changed. Other than that, I had to take in twice because it wouldn't start a few times but after a couple cranks it fired. Was told by the mechanic that it might be because my key ring was too heavy and since then it's started every time. Be aware of the transmissions on the 6th gens, as they are prone to tranny problems. Hope to keep this car after college and I only have 105k on the clock. She'll keep going, I know that.

Good car but ...

by Anonymous from Orlando, FL | July 9, 2013

I purchased this car 3 months ago and the transmission slips very easily, engine light is already on and takes a while to warm up. Overall this is still a very good car with comfort and good gas mileage but I would NOT reccomended buying it if it has +130,000.

Im happy about my decision

by Toni from Fresno,Ca | May 16, 2013

First let me just say the staff were really helpful and they gave me courtesy follow up calls. The owner was awsome and very professional. My new car runs smooth and im happy and grateful that i have a new ride. Thank you A1 Recreation!

Easy easy easy

by Brijan81 from Ft lauderdale | February 24, 2013

I've owned many cars . I needed a used car to drive around so I purchased a 01 accord coupe 5 speed . Found what I was looking for . Easy by narrowing down the search to find the 5 speed manual . Great as usual using cars.com car is great !

Great car for my daughter for school.

by Daughter's Car from Maricopa, AZ | December 20, 2012

Honda is one of my favorite cars. This car is perfect for my daughter who is graduating from high school in May of 2013. This car will allow her to have reliable transportation to college.

Keeps on going

by Cazador from Boulder, CO | November 20, 2012

Owned my 2001 Accord now for 11 years with 170,000 miles. Only had to replace tires, brakes, battery and timing belt. Just keeps on rolling, totally reliable and has gotten me to the office in heavy rain, ice and snow due to the almost optimal power to weight ratio and front wheel drive. I have had 2 other Accords and the transmission usually goes out around 180,000, but this 2001 is showing no sign of transmission issues.

Honda Dependability

by Honda Fan from New Orleans | September 10, 2012

My Honda 2001 Accord just keeps going and going and going and going. But interior wise it is falling apart. The motor on the automatic window control on the drivers side both front and back has died. I cant get the light for the clock to come on even after changing the fuse. Upholtery needs to be redone completely. Other than all this...the car runs fine.

Featured Services for this Honda Accord