2002 Honda Accord

Available in 12 styles:  2002 Honda Accord 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Life Line

by Car man from CT | September 2, 2014

My son owned a 1999 accord that he purchased with 108K. He put 75k on it over 5 years. He beat the car to death. Never an issue with repairs. If any one could kill the car it would be him. He just sold it. Looking for another one for my daughter. Why mess with a sure thing.

Beautiful and reliable car

by Joycie from Carmel. IN | May 19, 2014

My daughter saw this car online, she called and made an appointment to go in and test drive the car. Me and her Dad went with her. When we got to the car lot, I coudnt believe the price or how beautiful this car was. It was fully loaded and road so smoothe. This was one of the best used cars besides our car. We purchased a CTS/Cadillac from Unlimted Motors and it has been a year now and we havent had an ounce of promblems out of this car. The car is drop dead georgous and very elegant. Just what we wanted and the car payments was even much better. I would refer anybody to Unlimited motors for a nice and stylish used car

Leaks thru moonroof and trunk.

by original owner from Pennsylvania | March 4, 2014

The interior dimensions are compact.. Seats not suitable for extended drives, uncomfortable. Wind noise thru windows. Leaking moonroof and trunk.

honda accord

by adam from | February 8, 2014

good reliable veh,they go forever,great on gas,they break down less than any other cars.it keep their value

I love Hondas

by Spaceman from Bay Area, CA | October 13, 2013

It's very reliable car, runs forever!!! That's why I bought it. V6 uses little more gas than V4, but the interior is more luxurious. Sits are more comfortable, and it's easier on your back if you have a long commute.

Honda's achilles heel.. Transmission..Beware

by G from Long Island ny | September 26, 2013

Honda's overall a quality car, but as mentioned by 'Car guy' MO. Honda/Acura Worst transmissions during this cars production period. Thats not from me, thats from a 30 yr. professional builder. At 108k started slipping/jumping & thought a Flush n Filter may fix it ? Only problem is, Filter is a wire screen & cant be changed! All you can do is have fluid drained & replaced. so, after 90k or so, they get all gunked up & fail. He recommends to all Honda owners of that period to CHANGE Tranny fluid every 20k miles! Keep it clean.. If it hasn't been done, Do it NOW! $1700 for complete rebuild... Other parts are expensive in these cars... Their engines last forever, but what good is it if your Trannys shot?

thrift shopper

by thrifty from Chicago | May 2, 2013

Had excellent performance with my car. It's as good as new Engine is top notch. Drives smooth and quiet. A/C and heater are very fast and effective. Trunk is huge. Handles well in all weather. Easy to park.

Hands down my favorite car I've owned

by First Honda from Iowa | January 20, 2013

I started out with a Jeep which was too much of a fuel hog. Got handed down my mom's van which was too big for me to take to college. Bought a gold Honda Accord EX 3-liter V-6 and it's the best combination of all things I need and want. I couldn't believe how quiet it drives and how smooth the ride is. The 300hp V-6 has guts to it that is always ready. I'm also blown away by how reliable it is. The only thing I've done is windshield wipers, oil, and tires. Right now it's at 80,000 miles and I'm expecting many many more years out of it by how well it's been running. The majority of my family drives Lexus (you know, the company who makes Toyotas and so many people say that run longer than Hondas) and all three vehicles have been sent to a shop for various problems. None for the Honda! It's bigger than most sedans, the EX has more features than most sedans, and you can't find handling and comfort the way this car does it. The biggest thing for me: I actually love driving this car. I would never want to trade it in for anything else.

Transmission MAJOR PROBLEM!!!

by Car guy from MO | December 12, 2012

I wanted to like this car. But the transmission started messing up shifting in low gears at about 113k. No warranty after 100k. This stinks, Honda should do better. I wonder how many customers have gotten the shaft on this one. Avoid the Honda Accord 2002 automatic!!!!!!!!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned By Far

by Professor from Houston, TX | November 24, 2012

Best car I have ever owned. After ten years, it starts, accelerates and brakes like a new car. Driven less than 87,000 miles in ten years, but driven every day.

Featured Services for this Honda Accord