2003 Lexus LS 430

See Photos & Videos

Overall

go so far

by accord friend from new jersey | June 23, 2013

the car is in good condition when bought used. Will always look for Honda first for its durability and reliability

Excellent Honda Accord

by Sanjay from Camp Hill, PA | May 28, 2013

I have got this Honda Accord 2004. This is superb luxary car with Japnese engine. It is very good pick up and breaks.

good car

by dadandthekids from Toronto Canada | January 28, 2013

iThe accord is a good car but the colour is off ,I have noticed that the hood the roof and the trunk lid are slightly different in coulor. This is noticable on all silver and light coloured accords. The engine developed a slight shutter and is only noticable with the brake applied and in drive. Otherwise it is a good car.

my first car

by Honda coupe from Memphis, TN | December 21, 2012

Jerry Sanford was an awsome car salemans, he made feel confident about purchasing a car with a note becasue I'm a freshman in college. I would highly recommend you to see him. He is located at the Dobbs Nissan on in Memephis TN on hackscross.

Solid ride and good gas mileage

by 67Shelbynut from Junction City, OR | July 24, 2012

Strong running VTEC 4-cylinder gets 31mpg on the hwy and about 27 in mixed driving. I have 157K mostly highway miles on it. Still runs reliably. The only reason I wouldn't own this car again is because of loud road noise.

Best car I ever owned.

by El Binbinaso from Lawrence, Ma | May 7, 2012

I love the drive ability, and smoothness of this car. Only feature I wish I had gotten was the navigation system. Besides that best car ever.

Great car in so many ways, let's down in a few.

by Kartboarder22 from Otsego, MN | January 9, 2012

Pros. - 6 speed manual - good gas mileage with a V6 and manual - Awesome looking interior with black leather, and carbon fiber in the doors and other areas of the interior. - 0-60 of the V6, 6speed manual is rated around 6 sec. Impressive for a 3.0 litre V6. - After 3500 miles and basic oil, oil is tainted brown just a little and oil reads to the level it was filled at full, I have 106,000 miles on the car! - When you are easy on the car you feel like you are getting good gas mileage, when you stomp on it it growls and pulls! - Climate control is excellent on this car! - Sound is excellent on this car! - Seats are very comfortable! - Many more awesome things about this car to list. Some Cons: - FWD, sure great in the winter, but why doesn't Honda bring out an AWD version, that's my biggest question. - Exhaust, silenced, I think with a car where you have a V6 and a 6 speed manual, why can't I hear the exhaust some? Like an infinite? I seriously can only hear the exhaust when I go over 4k RPM and I think what I'm really hearing is the thing gulping for air at that point. - Also road noise is bad, I've been in many cars where the road noise doesn't come into the cabin as bad as this car. Further makes me know that the exhaust is really silent. - Lots of creaks of plastic materials rubbing and vibrating in the interior, took me years to get used to this. - Exterior is plain so it's not ugly but not outstanding either. Very simple look. - When it is is hot like 77F or higher the clutch has a weird feel, this feel doesn't effect performance at all though. Some people beleive this is the master cylinder, another thing I have just gotten used to. That's about it though, really outstanding car!

04 Honda has been flawless

by Franco from | November 24, 2011

I am the original owner of my 04 accord and it has been a fantastic vehicle with no unscheduled repairs, good gas mileage, good stereo, and attractive interior for the price.

Simply Awesome

by Brad from VA | October 8, 2011

I've owned my 2004 Honda Accord EX-L for 7 years now. In those seven years, it has gone almost 125,000 miles. The only problem I've ever had is the alternator completely dying at 115,000 miles. Not a single other thing. Beware though, the I4s do not have traction control and will let you spin tires when trying to beat traffic and turn from a stoplight quickly. Everything else has been flawless. The exterior styling isn't radical, but it's enough. Everything about the car feels high-quality. No rattles, squeaks, or knocks. The leather only has a little wear and there are paint chips but I have a feeling both of those are from going 50 miles daily. The I4 has plenty of power and still averages 27 mpg in mixed driving. Easily going back to Honda when it's that time.

like new

by "In Accord" from Lincoln, NE | August 16, 2011

We just bought this car used from a neighbor who works on them for a living...it's a four cylinder EX (Accord) 2004 with 120,000 miles on it. I love it! The ride is quiet and smooth...much smoother than our '06 V-6. I love the '06 too, but this '04 is more to my liking because of the quiet...and it still looks new! The controls are easy to reach, and the dash is bright...like new! It handles great and is plenty quick. I'll likely stick with the four cylinder models from now on. The ride isn't so stiff.

Featured Services for this Lexus LS 430