2008 Honda Accord

Available in 10 styles:  2008 Honda Accord 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Car Lover from Cornelius Oregon | June 21, 2015

I absolutely Love this car!! It is amazing:) It has everything I was looking for in a car. Teresa Ford from Dick's Honda helped me out when purchasing this car and I absolutely love it. Has low miles, leather seats and a sunroof. This is the best dealer I went to while in search for a car. The people here are amazing:)

Still Smiling

by Working Mom from Charlotte, NC | February 26, 2015

I purchased this vehicle about a month ago and I am a very pleased patron. I had a wonderful sales associate by the name of Wayne C. He was very helpful in helping me find a reliable car that was in great condition, runs well and has all the features I enjoy which includes a sunroof, wood grain trim, electric seats, radio and cruise controls on the steering wheel. I am really pleased and enjoying my new baby. Now it is time for a road trip! Thanks Wayne for your help and support in my search for a vehicle.

2008 Honda Accord EX-L

by Lebo Falcon from Texas | January 19, 2015

I have had the car for over a year now and it has been okay. I have the 4 cylinder and the performance and handling are good. The leather seats are very uncomfortable and makes by back sore over short periods of time driving. It sounds like a hollow tin can. I have had to put in sound insulation in the front doors and the trunk needs it as well. Lots of rattles as well. It is a good value but you will probably need to put some more money in it to make it quieter.

Love it

by Mikedee718 from Queens NY. | October 2, 2014

I had an 2008 Acura TL Type S that I bought brand new that was totaled from someone hitting it while I was parked. I basically traded the TL for the Accord and I couldn't be happier. Obviously the TL Type S was faster and had 2 more options that I miss in the back up camera and the mirrors changing position when I park. Other than that this car is perfect. Much better on gas mileage and it has some kick. I have the V6 with navigation

Excellent gas mileage, and great reliability.

by Comfort and Convenience from Rocklin, CA | October 6, 2013

Only downside is the lack of horsepower from 0-60. Otherwise, it has excellent gas mileage. Very comfortable to ride in. Great leg room.

2008 is not the best car

by reliablecarexperts from Los Angeles, CA | March 18, 2013

This Honda Accord is the first change they had in a while (notice that it is pretty much the same since 2008, and the the models before it are different). After many reviews and testing, this is probably the most problematic car. in 2009 and moving forward, the problems are worked out and are much more reliable! We highly recommend that it is worth the little extra spend on getting a 2009 model or higher. Best of luck on the car hunt!

Great looking car

by 1861190 from Port Ludlow WA | December 7, 2012

I bought a 2008 Accord Coupe with 33,000 miles on it.4 cyl.l auto EX. The rear brakes had been adjusted per the recall. Have only put about 1000 miles on the car to date but it handles well, is well appointed and reasonably economical . It is after all a Honda (we have owned seven Hondas ) so we expect reliability and long service.

5th hondaaccord exl v-6

by chis from Rock Hill,S.C. | August 29, 2012

have had nothing but pleasure, and reliable response from my accord when i think i found 1 to keep the new style emerges with many user friendly features, and the ride is always exciting and fun and attention to detail is another strong suit for the auto maker, most honda drivers that venture away always seem to find their way back either thru a new purchase for themselves or a family member, thanks Honda for being one of if not the best feature and benefit automaker around

First Honda I've Owned

by Bara1220 from Lancaster, SC | June 25, 2012

I am the second owner of this Honda Accord. Downsized from a Buick Park Avenue. Love the handling and the gas mileage. A little less roomy than I am accustomed to but that is ok. Highly recommend a Honda.

Really solid car, great features, good power

by Objective Reviewer from Chicago, IL | May 23, 2012

This is my second Accord, first was 2001 6cyl driven to 160k miles without a single mechanical problem (bought new). Wanted something newer so bought used 08 EX-V6 with 30k miles, have put an additional 15k on it since purchase and again no problems. More power and better mileage than my 01. No issues with brakes... yet. Bucket seats aren't super plush, but still quite comfortable (sportier feeling) Cylinder management system is great for gas mileage, especially when cruising, but when combined with the traction control detracts from the "fun" potential. I usually just turn the traction control off, which allows for impressive launches. Engine noise is prevalent, but the V6 sounds pleasantly "throaty", much improved over my 2001. The instrument panel could use some improvement. The buttons are mostly all same size and shape... takes some getting used to. Family members own same class import sedans from 2 other leading Japanese manufacturers, and Accord is easily the most attractive, and overall fit and finish is also clearly best.