2009 Honda Accord

See Photos & Videos

Overall

bad bad dealer

by worth nothing from new jersey | April 5, 2014

drove to the dealer after confirmation from internet sale Vanessa car is here when i come ask for the manager sure enough they show me car fax clean the car was in the body shop lol painting allover front nose is out try to say its touch up job they don't have any feeling of people time and of course she left for the day manger can not say a word very unprofessional

This car saved my life

by Thank You Honda from | February 15, 2014

I have little bad to say about this car. The rear brake pads wore relatively quickly, but otherwise I never had to take it in for service and it had 70k miles on it. Unfortunately, a driver t-boned my vehicle at 45 mph and the car is totaled. Considering the speed of impact and size of the other car, I could've been severely injured, but the curtain airbags and safety features protected me enough that I walked away with nothing but a glass cut and bruises. If safety is a concern, I would definitely trust this vehicle again.

2009 Honda Accord EX 4 cyl.

by Car Dude from Atlanta,,GA | March 24, 2013

First Honda I bought. Traded in a 2004 Camry. I liked the styling, room, and value. However, over the 2.5 years and 33,000 miles I owned it, there were constant brake problems. The rear brakes had to be replaced at 15,000 miles, and I drive very conservatively. There was a class-action lawsuit over the brakes. Some owners were getting less than 10k out of their brakes. Even after being replaced, they still squealed and squeaked all the time. Also discovered fitment issues and annoying thumps and rattles. Overall not impressed with my first encounter with Honda. Traded it in on my current 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, which I love.

Just What We Wanted

by DFleet from Springfield, il | February 18, 2013

We were looking for a pre-owned Honda Accord in excellent condition with low mileage at a reasonable price, and we found it @ Honda of IL, Springfield, IL. So far, just right. Rides well. Has good basic features. A good addition to the family fleet.

Poor examlpe

by oilslick from Phenix City, Alabama | February 8, 2013

Purchased new 2010 Honda Accord in September 2009. Engine had to be replaced at 23000 miles. Used oil the whole time I owned the car. Very poor gas mileage on the highway. Maybe I just got a lemon. I drive a Buick Enclave now and enjoy it.

best car ever

by big j from | February 8, 2013

The longest lasting car i have ever purchased. Thanks as well to danoel zippy simon for being the most dynamic sales rep. I had never owned a honda before. Now i dont think i will drive anything else

Excellent car

by orgelpenguin from Ann Arbor, MI | December 30, 2012

This car is proof of Honda holding true to their reputation of building excellent, reliable cars. Very roomy. A good choice for someone who is tall. I am 6'1" and actually had to move the drivers seat forward when I first got inside. Even with the front seats all the way back, there is good leg room for those sitting in the back seat. Very fuel efficient. I have gotten up to 34 MPG on the highway. With judicious driving, one can stretch a full tank (about 17 gallons) quite far. The 4-cylinder engine provides decent getup. Nothing about which to write home. If you're looking for a zippy little thing, the Civic might be for you. The center console has quite a few buttons, many of which are small, so its easy to hit two by accident. After a while, you figure out where things are there. I have owned my Accord for six months and have never had a problem. As with most things, it will last as long as it is cared for properly and treated with respect. I highly recommend this car to anyone. Bravo, Honda!

Exceptional quality automobile

by taxman from Glenfield NY | December 23, 2012

This is the first Honda car that we've owned, and we love it. My wife wanted the Accord over the Civic, and I was happy that we could get a great deal on it. We ended up buying a used 2009 Accord EX sedan with 35,000 miles. Great handling, very good performance for a 4 cylinder, great brakes, and exceptional build quality is found everywhere. It handles like a sports car, and it's actually FUN to drive---especially with the 5 speed manual and the more powerful 190 horsepower version of the 4 cylinder. Very impressive performance for a 4 cylinder and still gets 21 city/31 highway. And that's coming from a truck man who normally doesn't like cars. We'll be back for another Honda. Buy it---you won't be disappointed.

Likes to use OIL

by robel from Pittsburgh | December 22, 2012

The car is great except for one thing, uses oil 2 qts b/t oil changes. The problem is to know when it needs oil you either check once every other week or wait until the engine rattles.( not good way to know you need oil ) Honda themselves says this oil usage is normal .

Great Honda Accord

by Doom guy 117 from Jackson, MI | December 22, 2012

I just got a 2009 Honda Accord. It's a great car, V6 3.5lt engine thats a manual. It's great from the outside and inside too. There is only one small problem with it but it's not majer and that's the CD unit w/ AUX. The CD units break easly and the AUX you have to buy that seperate that goes behind the CD player. Other then that, its a really nice car and makes me feel like its a sports car.