2010 Honda Accord

2010 Honda Accord
Available in 10 styles:  2010 Honda Accord 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Without reliability, there's nothing here

by Ctb Accord from Harrisburg PA | December 14, 2014

I picked an LX-S coupe to quickly replace my prior car which was totaled in an accident. Honda had a very good lease deal at that time and I expected high reliability and quality. 70,000 miles later the car still feels very solid and almost as tight as the day I bought it. However, it is also on its third set of rear brakes, has had a wheel bearing replaced, the door lock on the driver side doesn't work in the cold and it's currently in the shop because the OEM battery, less than 6 months old, isn't holding a charge. Overall I would call this average reliability, but the problem is that without exceptional reliability the car offers little else. It is noisy, performance is average at best and comfort is average at best. At the end of the day I feel as though I could have bought better performing or more comfortable competitors without sacrificing reliability. I don't regret the purchase, but I would not buy it again if I had it to do over.

Great Vehicle from a Great Salesmen

by J.M. Wilson & Family from Mr. Wilson and Family from LA Grange Illinois . | November 1, 2014

Myself and Fiancée were helping my stepson find a great first car for him but needed to find someone to trust first . We found that and more at Muller's Acura of Wood Field ! We worked with this very knowledgeable and even more Professional salesmen, Mr. Olson . He walked us through the best inventory for what our needs or wants were . This is very important and tells any buyer that their goal was to give us the best value and quality for what our budget was and it's was clear that this was very important to them at Muller's . The service was Down to Earth and Friendly . In addition to that, everyone there, especially our salesmen Mr. Olson was Unique and Sincere ! In a word I would say Exemplary ! I have bought nearly one dozen vehicles in my life and honestly our salesmen was by far the best I've ever worked with . Was a real pleasure and when I'm ready to buy, which will not be long . I know where to go and would be shorting myself in everyway if I went anywhere else . Something else to mention, if you cannot find what you want or need ? The people at Muller's and Mr. Olson can find it for you too ! At least check them out and see for yourself , they are worth going to see ! Sincerely, Mr. Wilson & Family

Oil Buner

by The Wheel from Indianapolis, IN | May 8, 2014

I purchased my 2010 Honda Accord EXL from Penske Honda in Indy. The vehicle was sold to me with two bent rims and thank god I purchased the wheel & tire Insurance, because Penske would not replace them. The oil consumption is more than 2 qts in 1500 miles. I travel a lot for work and the miles driven are mostly highway. I was placed on a "oil consumption plan" and the determination from Honda USA is that it is normal usage!!!! The vehicle has an abnormal amount of road-noise to the point where I could not here my phone or anyone on the phone when traveling on the highway. The seat are hard and uncomfortable and my overall experience with the vehicle is very poor!! If you are looking for a car....do not purchase this model year Accord! My previous Honda Accord was a 2004 and it did not use a drop of oil, even at 190,000 when I traded for my current junk, oil burning piece of doo!

Not great

by Not great from NC | December 22, 2013

The car is not great while drving above 65 miles. Some kind of discomfort is there in the car. So I don't recommend this car

Very uncomfortable car, cant wait to trade!

by dissapoited honda buyer from minnesota | November 2, 2013

Owned a honda before and loved it! This one was a big disappointment and I regret not going with a passat or jetta. I do quite a bit of traveling and this car is the most uncomfortable car I have ever owned. During the test drive it was a little uncomfortable but decent. I thought maybe It needed a little getting used to. It has only gotten worse. The headrests are too far forward which puts a constant strain on my neck. I understand safety features but this is too much. The seat raises uneven with the front of the seat raising more. It causes major leg discomfort. Last but not least, the ROAD NOISE! it is one noisy car! you can hear a constant buzzing noise after 50 mph. horrible. On the positive side, this car is very spacious.. Actually a little to spacious for me. Its okay on gas but slow to accelerate, slower than my older honda 4 cyl. Its exterior design is nice but is not an equal tradeoff for the discomfort.

v6 has problems with variable cylinder management

by liam mike from plymouth ma | September 29, 2013

Car is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, 100,000 mi. At 70K needed new "small engine block" as the Var. cylinder management leads to pressure differences in cylinders, leading to oil leak, and gunked spark plugs. Early warning sign is increased oil consumption. to their credit Honda paid 95% of the $6000 bill for this job, despite over the warranty. But I worry may happen again as generally keep car for 200K mi.

Honda Accord Reliability?!

by Gimpus from Kent Island, MD | August 9, 2013

Excessive oil consumption is the problem. Honda will tell you that eating 1 qt of oil per 1000 miles is "within parameters." That started at 7K miles. By 59K, 2 tows, 16 visits to the dealer for scheduled/unscheduled mx reasons in 3 yrs, I was "given" a brand new engine due to cylinder scorching. Of course the warranty expires at 60K and I needed to purchase an extended warranty with my "new" engine, which Honda will not pick up. I bought this car for the reliability, all it has done is cost me so much in time, money, and frustration....buy a Camry or Altima instead.

Love this car. Very reliable and responsive

by Honda Enthusiast from Northern CA | March 23, 2013

Greatly enjoy the Honda Accord. Honda is perhaps the most reliable product out there on the market. Plus, the resell value is fantastic!

Great Mileage and comfort

by darkknight13 from | March 3, 2013

Its a great car comes fully loaded with heated seats , moonroof, navigation , leather interior and comes with 7 year powertrain warranty. Driving on highways is very smooth and has an amazing fuel efficiency.

The Best!

by Honda Woman from Jacksonville, FL | February 24, 2013

I bought my Honda Accord new & it is the best car I've ever had! I plan on driving it for the rest of my life! I've had new Toyotas (Camry & Corollas) and Honda Civic, but my Accord is THE BEST ever! Very attractive design looks sporty for a sedan, comfortable seating (front & back), huge trunk space, smooth acceleration (4-cylinder is plenty enough power), great stereo (6 speakers) and good mileage! I Love my Honda Accord! Toyota Camrys are the competition but they are less sporty, softer ride and more suited for the older crowd!