2010 Honda Accord

Available in 10 styles:  2010 Honda Accord 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Oil Buner

by The Wheel from Indianapolis, IN | May 8, 2014

I purchased my 2010 Honda Accord EXL from Penske Honda in Indy. The vehicle was sold to me with two bent rims and thank god I purchased the wheel & tire Insurance, because Penske would not replace them. The oil consumption is more than 2 qts in 1500 miles. I travel a lot for work and the miles driven are mostly highway. I was placed on a "oil consumption plan" and the determination from Honda USA is that it is normal usage!!!! The vehicle has an abnormal amount of road-noise to the point where I could not here my phone or anyone on the phone when traveling on the highway. The seat are hard and uncomfortable and my overall experience with the vehicle is very poor!! If you are looking for a car....do not purchase this model year Accord! My previous Honda Accord was a 2004 and it did not use a drop of oil, even at 190,000 when I traded for my current junk, oil burning piece of doo!

Not great

by Not great from NC | December 22, 2013

The car is not great while drving above 65 miles. Some kind of discomfort is there in the car. So I don't recommend this car

Very uncomfortable car, cant wait to trade!

by dissapoited honda buyer from minnesota | November 2, 2013

Owned a honda before and loved it! This one was a big disappointment and I regret not going with a passat or jetta. I do quite a bit of traveling and this car is the most uncomfortable car I have ever owned. During the test drive it was a little uncomfortable but decent. I thought maybe It needed a little getting used to. It has only gotten worse. The headrests are too far forward which puts a constant strain on my neck. I understand safety features but this is too much. The seat raises uneven with the front of the seat raising more. It causes major leg discomfort. Last but not least, the ROAD NOISE! it is one noisy car! you can hear a constant buzzing noise after 50 mph. horrible. On the positive side, this car is very spacious.. Actually a little to spacious for me. Its okay on gas but slow to accelerate, slower than my older honda 4 cyl. Its exterior design is nice but is not an equal tradeoff for the discomfort.

v6 has problems with variable cylinder management

by liam mike from plymouth ma | September 29, 2013

Car is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, 100,000 mi. At 70K needed new "small engine block" as the Var. cylinder management leads to pressure differences in cylinders, leading to oil leak, and gunked spark plugs. Early warning sign is increased oil consumption. to their credit Honda paid 95% of the $6000 bill for this job, despite over the warranty. But I worry may happen again as generally keep car for 200K mi.

Honda Accord Reliability?!

by Gimpus from Kent Island, MD | August 9, 2013

Excessive oil consumption is the problem. Honda will tell you that eating 1 qt of oil per 1000 miles is "within parameters." That started at 7K miles. By 59K, 2 tows, 16 visits to the dealer for scheduled/unscheduled mx reasons in 3 yrs, I was "given" a brand new engine due to cylinder scorching. Of course the warranty expires at 60K and I needed to purchase an extended warranty with my "new" engine, which Honda will not pick up. I bought this car for the reliability, all it has done is cost me so much in time, money, and frustration....buy a Camry or Altima instead.

Love this car. Very reliable and responsive

by Honda Enthusiast from Northern CA | March 23, 2013

Greatly enjoy the Honda Accord. Honda is perhaps the most reliable product out there on the market. Plus, the resell value is fantastic!

Great Mileage and comfort

by darkknight13 from | March 3, 2013

Its a great car comes fully loaded with heated seats , moonroof, navigation , leather interior and comes with 7 year powertrain warranty. Driving on highways is very smooth and has an amazing fuel efficiency.

The Best!

by Honda Woman from Jacksonville, FL | February 24, 2013

I bought my Honda Accord new & it is the best car I've ever had! I plan on driving it for the rest of my life! I've had new Toyotas (Camry & Corollas) and Honda Civic, but my Accord is THE BEST ever! Very attractive design looks sporty for a sedan, comfortable seating (front & back), huge trunk space, smooth acceleration (4-cylinder is plenty enough power), great stereo (6 speakers) and good mileage! I Love my Honda Accord! Toyota Camrys are the competition but they are less sporty, softer ride and more suited for the older crowd!

Awesome

by Rafagigantinho from Monroe,NY | February 11, 2013

Nice car, but is my first automatic car, so I fell weak acceleration !!!! I got disappointed cuz u can't control your iPod from the audio system!!! But like all Hondas it's very reliable!!!!

Great Vehicle

by Honda Family from Clarks Summit, PA | February 9, 2013

Great car that will last many years! Has all the features you could ever want and gets great MPG. Plenty of room for tall owner too.