2011 Honda Accord

See Photos & Videos

Overall

love my new coupe

by in love with my coupe from baltimore, md | July 12, 2014

fist i love honda's, but this one is different is stalish and reliable..love the way it ride..sydney was my sell person love him is was so attentive and made sure he told me the truth. i also work with gabi for my finance they listen to want i wanted and my needs as far as what kind of car i was looking for and my payments..the car it self was very clean and ride smooth..thank you sydney for making it happend

Pretty Good

by DeRoc from Maple Shade, NJ | June 26, 2014

I just bought this car a month ago. There are only two things that could be better with this car. First, The road noise is a bit too high and could definitely be more quite. My 2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi is more quite inside. It's tolerable for me though still. Second, The bluetooth player is only supported for phone calls and not apps like pandora. The USB jack also doesnt work for playing music on a phone device. You will need to use the AUX jack to play music from your phone. I'm not sure if I'm dong something wrong but but i also cant charge my phone via the USB jack while also having the AUX jack plugged in. It seems as though the USB jack overrides the AUX jack. Other than that, which is not too big of an issue for me, the car is great!

I just bought one of these!

by rschall from Dayton, OH | March 8, 2014

This is my 6th Honda. I love them. Easy hassle-free ownership. The Accord is awesome. Quiet and everything feels tight and well put together. Voss Honda is by far the best Honda dealership in the Dayton area. I know because I've dealt with the other three.

Love this car.

by Wordsthoughts from Philadelphia, pa | February 16, 2014

I love the way the car handles and the gas mileage it has. It's my 3rd honda accord and I love the fact that it's the largest accord made. I like the ipod control and look forward to spring and summer nights with the sunroof open.

Great Value

by Chico from Indianapolis, IN | December 2, 2013

We enjoy the 2011 Accord and really feel we got a great deal on it! The only negative we have found is road noise is a bit loud for this class car. We love the heated seats and gas mileage.

Wow Great Car

by honda girl from Circleville, OH | November 21, 2013

Love my 2011 Accord. Was looking for a Civic and my son convinced me to test drive an Accord. Glad I did! Got the overall reliability of a Honda and more of a luxury feel. Very smooth ride.

Just bought 2010 and still like my 2002 better.

by gnsaxton from Atlanta,GA | November 15, 2013

Still trying to figure how the newest Odessey gets WORSE gas mileage than my 2002 Odessey. With basically the same engine.The 2002 advertised 17 city.The 2010 advertises 16.The only explanation is too much weight to haul around.I miss the precise steering of my 2002,the suspension was stiffer and handled more like a car.I had too many salesmen touting all the electronics when they didn't know where the oil filter was.I bought the 2010 after the 2002 had 258,000 miles on it and died.My 1996 Odessey was fun to drive but a little cramped,and cheap on gas with a 4 cylinder.The 2010 is twice as big,and a lot heavier.And it shows.The price has also increased quite a bit,Honda used to be known for Reliable,sporty cars,easy on Gas.After driving it home,it wallows in cornering like an old 1960's GM car .Not the stiffest suspension in the world.The 2011 redesign is smaller,but hard to find used.I'm curious as to whether Honda is getting back to basic transportation-cheap on Gas,the main reason I wanted one.I just hope this one lasts long enough to pay for it.

Roomy, Efficient, Fun, Reliable

by PTP from St. Louis, MO | November 8, 2013

I have a 2011 Accord LX-P, which I bought certified used from a Honda dealer, and have owned it about a month. I love it so far. In researching the Accord, I came across a few common complaints: Road noise- I have not found this to be an issue. It is not quiet like a Buick or Lexus, but then again it's meant to have a sportier feel. Different tires may improve this, as well as more insulation- my car has no trunk lid liner, for example. I am typically listening to the radio anyway, but do not have to turn it up to hear it over the road noise. Seat comfort- The seats are firm, not soft and squishy. Coming out of an older Mercedes, I appreciate the firmness. Styling- Totally subjective. I strongly considered the Sonata, though, with its more aggressive styling. I decided I liked the Accord's look better, and think it will hold up better over time. Ever notice how the new (2013-) Accords look kind of like the 98-02 models? Honda keeps the Accord styling conservative, which I think is a key to its long-term success. Overall, the Accord had all the features I was looking for: roomy, fuel efficient, fun to drive, and reliable. It also was one of the few certified used sedans in my price range that had not been a former rental car. I liked the Mazda 6 a lot, for example, but couldn't find a 2-3 year old one that had not been a rental. I also considered the Hyundai Sonata, which had a few more tech features such as Bluetooth and a trip computer. I liked the Accord's steering feel better, as it is still hydraulic and not electric, and the Accord's cabin seemed to have better outward visibility. I do miss having an outside temp display- not sure why Honda decided to omit this, but I can use my phone if I really need to know the temperature.

2011 Honda Accord EX-L

by The long commuter from Woodbridge, VA | August 9, 2013

First of all this is my second Accord, my first one lasted 12 years and 250,000 miles. So my expectations are high, as I anticipate that this will be the car that will last me at least 10 years. I purchased this car used from a local dealership, I was a bit disappointed that I received one set of keys. Outside of minor cosmetic issues (typical in a used car). The car handles very well, gets the gas mileage I expect @32mpg highway. That is why I got the Accord with the higher horsepower four cylinder engine. The bluetooth works well, as well as the environmental controls and the electronic seats. Since it is still summer, I have yet to use the heated seats. The car is definitely roomier than my 1990 Accord, and handles better than my 2001 Toyota Camry.

awesome

by terri from gadsden,al | April 22, 2013

russell sconyers totally got me and what i was trying to do! i hope you go see him and he will be just as honest with you