2012 Honda Accord

Available in 11 styles:  2012 Honda Accord 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Love Major World

by Jackie317 from Yonkers, NY | February 21, 2015

Good Job guys, Love my new car, my sales rep was Wilton Santos and he was very help full, the car that i bought was a 2012 Honda accord and this purchase was definitely the best choice i could have made. They respected our budget and were very patient and accommodating while we made our choice.. Thank You Wilton Santos

1st time Honda owner

by I work at Honda so thought I'd buy one from Ontario, Canada | February 15, 2015

My Accord is very good on gas I get over 900 kilometers per tank in the summer. Winter driving with snow tires I get 750-800 km per tank. Highway milage... The car is comfortable and I have over 120,000 km on it. Never had any issues with it. I commute 1 1/2 hrs for work each way. My only issue is the car is boring to drive. Its comfortable and economical just not thrilling.

Long time Honda owner.

by Honda person from Proctorville, Oh. | November 16, 2014

I really like my Honda Accord 2012 which I just purchased. Very stylish and handles great. Good gas mileage. This is my 3rd Honda. Traded in a 2000 Accord with nearly 200,000 miles on it. It was still running great.

Coral spring auto mall

by Awesome car! from coral springs | September 26, 2014

I recently purchased a Honda Accord from Craig Brickman at Coral Springs Auto mall and was completely satisfied with my car purchase experience. would recommend buying a Honda from them.

WHAT A DEAL

by Duped from Florida | May 31, 2014

Richardson offered (cars.com) a 2012 Honda EX-L with 1025(yes 1025 miles) for $19995. What A DEAL ! I talked to a salesman, who's name I will not mention, who was nice and competent. The above car actually had 53025 miles on it. They also had a 2012 EX-L with 12 K miles for $22,995. After checking with someone , he offered that Honda for $20727. Needless to say, I didn't...... You decide.

just like my 2001 Acura CL-S, almost...

by AcuraCLfan from Raleigh, NC | February 19, 2014

I test drove the 2014 and was not impressed by the CVT. Also, the red coupe only came with a black interior. Then I found this red 2012 EXL coupe with the tan leather, just like my 2001 Acura CL! Very quiet ride, nice features (bluetooth!) and acceptable power. I found out later that the V6 version of the 2012 also has Homelink and foglights like my old CL, in addition to the extra power. I don't miss them, since this car is such a step up from the '06 Civic EX I had been driving. I average 27MPG combined, not bad for a large coupe (the Civic got 31). We took it on a 1600 mile road trip last weekend, and the smooth ride spared us from the highway jitters that I normally suffer. very happy with this car!

AWESOME CAR TO DRIVE

by Peson in needed of a reliable car from White Plains, MD | October 14, 2013

This car has an awesome handle and exceptional gas mileage. I would suggest anyone that has a family to purchase a HONDA ACCORD.

ok car

by daily driver from SD | October 13, 2013

Auto transmission has a huge lag/lack of power. But once it gets going, it is smooth on the highway. The ride is ok, good handling, suspension a bit sporty and not for the comfy ride seeker. The driver seat not very well designed so finding a comfortable driver position may be hard. Above all, the car is NOISY, a lot of wind and tire noise in the cabin.

Great Expectations from Barneycastle

by Value Seeker from Charlotte, NC | September 1, 2013

Since 1994, I've purchased 3 Hondas, and all have been dependable, stylish, and comfortable, with impressive features. This accord is no exception. The ride is smooth over rough roads, it handles well around curves, has surprising pickup for a 4 cylinder, and runs quietly. The controls are easy to reach, and strategically placed for the driver. My previous cars were very dependable, and I have great expectations of the dependability of this one over the next 4 - 6 years or so.

Honda Accord

by lovinmyhonda from 74012 | August 7, 2013

Loving my new Honda Accord 2012 Quite sleek and a nice new look. Always reliable... I have had 5 honda cars... and always have had great luck with them.