2012 Honda Accord

Available in 11 styles:  2012 Honda Accord 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

WHAT A DEAL

by Duped from Florida | May 31, 2014

Richardson offered (cars.com) a 2012 Honda EX-L with 1025(yes 1025 miles) for $19995. What A DEAL ! I talked to a salesman, who's name I will not mention, who was nice and competent. The above car actually had 53025 miles on it. They also had a 2012 EX-L with 12 K miles for $22,995. After checking with someone , he offered that Honda for $20727. Needless to say, I didn't...... You decide.

just like my 2001 Acura CL-S, almost...

by AcuraCLfan from Raleigh, NC | February 19, 2014

I test drove the 2014 and was not impressed by the CVT. Also, the red coupe only came with a black interior. Then I found this red 2012 EXL coupe with the tan leather, just like my 2001 Acura CL! Very quiet ride, nice features (bluetooth!) and acceptable power. I found out later that the V6 version of the 2012 also has Homelink and foglights like my old CL, in addition to the extra power. I don't miss them, since this car is such a step up from the '06 Civic EX I had been driving. I average 27MPG combined, not bad for a large coupe (the Civic got 31). We took it on a 1600 mile road trip last weekend, and the smooth ride spared us from the highway jitters that I normally suffer. very happy with this car!

AWESOME CAR TO DRIVE

by Peson in needed of a reliable car from White Plains, MD | October 14, 2013

This car has an awesome handle and exceptional gas mileage. I would suggest anyone that has a family to purchase a HONDA ACCORD.

ok car

by daily driver from SD | October 13, 2013

Auto transmission has a huge lag/lack of power. But once it gets going, it is smooth on the highway. The ride is ok, good handling, suspension a bit sporty and not for the comfy ride seeker. The driver seat not very well designed so finding a comfortable driver position may be hard. Above all, the car is NOISY, a lot of wind and tire noise in the cabin.

Great Expectations from Barneycastle

by Value Seeker from Charlotte, NC | September 1, 2013

Since 1994, I've purchased 3 Hondas, and all have been dependable, stylish, and comfortable, with impressive features. This accord is no exception. The ride is smooth over rough roads, it handles well around curves, has surprising pickup for a 4 cylinder, and runs quietly. The controls are easy to reach, and strategically placed for the driver. My previous cars were very dependable, and I have great expectations of the dependability of this one over the next 4 - 6 years or so.

Honda Accord

by lovinmyhonda from 74012 | August 7, 2013

Loving my new Honda Accord 2012 Quite sleek and a nice new look. Always reliable... I have had 5 honda cars... and always have had great luck with them.

Best car I ever drove.

by Family man from Alhambra, Ca. | June 8, 2013

Leased this car from Goudy Honda. The customer service alone was great. I've taken this car in to get serviced twice and I was blown away by their service technicians. They've made me a loyal Honda fan for life.

Five years later still love it

by IT 2008 from Long Island NY | May 4, 2013

Great mpg, seat with all adjustments works great ( bought the car due to comfort 75 mi / way daily driving) 32 mpg for real. I will buy same car again, even after reviewing more expensive cars.

Driver Seat causing back, neck and hip pain

by Customer since 1995 from Denver, CO | February 12, 2013

Driver Seat has flawed design, after driving for only 10 to 15 minutes driver will experience bad back pain, we have tried to adjust seat but nothing works. My wife and daughter experience same pain if they drive the car. Be sure to test drive for more than 15 minutes before purchasing or make sure there is a grace period to return. Google this issue and you can see how many people are experiencing the same problem. I'm hoping Honda values their customers and fixes this issue.

great car

by accord guy from Rosamond ca | December 4, 2012

This is the 4TH Honda ive had I still have my 91 accord with 254,000 miles and runs great i got the 2012 for my wife .We traded in our 2005 cr-v the new accord is so much better we can fit out twin 2year old boys and my 3year old little girl in the back . the trunk fits our double troller and the stuff that we need it gets great gas miles and we have the reliability in all its a great car..