2012 Honda Accord

Available in 11 styles:  2012 Honda Accord 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Very Pleased with My Coupe v6

by A Very Picky Guy from Chicago, IL | April 3, 2015

When i first test drove the car, I could feel the torque right away. Also has a nice sound system (comes with a Stock Subwoofer). The seats are pretty comfortable. Ive put on at least 4k miles on her and have yet to have any problems with the car. Its really good in the snow which i was surprised. There are a few things that may bother others. One is, when your driving (mostly highway) you can really hear the road which doesnt bother me at all, feels cool in a way. Another is, the rear deck has this wire that touches the deck and gives you rattling sound if you put the bass really high but it also depends on the song, all i did was put some cotton balls in the hole (you can enter threw the trunk) and it stopped, so no biggie. Overall, im very happy with the car, people have given me compliments & are surprised that its a Honda (which Honda only has a bad name because of the Civic Kids).

Excellent

by Julioo from Mission hills California | March 31, 2015

George was a great employee.he showed me various cars makes and models and helped me out with a smile! He was not in a hurry but was concerned with my confront on buying a car. That really shows a lot about the dealership gallon Honda is the place to go.

Love Major World

by Jackie317 from Yonkers, NY | February 21, 2015

Good Job guys, Love my new car, my sales rep was Wilton Santos and he was very help full, the car that i bought was a 2012 Honda accord and this purchase was definitely the best choice i could have made. They respected our budget and were very patient and accommodating while we made our choice.. Thank You Wilton Santos

1st time Honda owner

by I work at Honda so thought I'd buy one from Ontario, Canada | February 15, 2015

My Accord is very good on gas I get over 900 kilometers per tank in the summer. Winter driving with snow tires I get 750-800 km per tank. Highway milage... The car is comfortable and I have over 120,000 km on it. Never had any issues with it. I commute 1 1/2 hrs for work each way. My only issue is the car is boring to drive. Its comfortable and economical just not thrilling.

Long time Honda owner.

by Honda person from Proctorville, Oh. | November 16, 2014

I really like my Honda Accord 2012 which I just purchased. Very stylish and handles great. Good gas mileage. This is my 3rd Honda. Traded in a 2000 Accord with nearly 200,000 miles on it. It was still running great.

Coral spring auto mall

by Awesome car! from coral springs | September 26, 2014

I recently purchased a Honda Accord from Craig Brickman at Coral Springs Auto mall and was completely satisfied with my car purchase experience. would recommend buying a Honda from them.

WHAT A DEAL

by Duped from Florida | May 31, 2014

Richardson offered (cars.com) a 2012 Honda EX-L with 1025(yes 1025 miles) for $19995. What A DEAL ! I talked to a salesman, who's name I will not mention, who was nice and competent. The above car actually had 53025 miles on it. They also had a 2012 EX-L with 12 K miles for $22,995. After checking with someone , he offered that Honda for $20727. Needless to say, I didn't...... You decide.

just like my 2001 Acura CL-S, almost...

by AcuraCLfan from Raleigh, NC | February 19, 2014

I test drove the 2014 and was not impressed by the CVT. Also, the red coupe only came with a black interior. Then I found this red 2012 EXL coupe with the tan leather, just like my 2001 Acura CL! Very quiet ride, nice features (bluetooth!) and acceptable power. I found out later that the V6 version of the 2012 also has Homelink and foglights like my old CL, in addition to the extra power. I don't miss them, since this car is such a step up from the '06 Civic EX I had been driving. I average 27MPG combined, not bad for a large coupe (the Civic got 31). We took it on a 1600 mile road trip last weekend, and the smooth ride spared us from the highway jitters that I normally suffer. very happy with this car!

AWESOME CAR TO DRIVE

by Peson in needed of a reliable car from White Plains, MD | October 14, 2013

This car has an awesome handle and exceptional gas mileage. I would suggest anyone that has a family to purchase a HONDA ACCORD.

ok car

by daily driver from SD | October 13, 2013

Auto transmission has a huge lag/lack of power. But once it gets going, it is smooth on the highway. The ride is ok, good handling, suspension a bit sporty and not for the comfy ride seeker. The driver seat not very well designed so finding a comfortable driver position may be hard. Above all, the car is NOISY, a lot of wind and tire noise in the cabin.