2013 Honda Accord

Starting MSRP

Overall

2013 Honda Accord Sport - 4 Cyl

by Ev from Charlotte, NC | January 14, 2015

I bought this car just this past Sunday. I have to say I got a great deal on it! I have liked this car since test driving it about a year ago but wasn't financially stable enough to purchase until now. I've read a lot of poor reviews on this car about a rough ride, poor quality sound system.. etc... First of all, it rides great - smooth, fun to drive AND your supposed to feel some of the road... we aren't in a space craft. Secondly, the sound system in my 2013 honda sounds great. People mention not being able to adjust tremble/ bass... then yours is busted.. BUT PEOPLE - this is a factory system... in my last car (2002 monte carlo) i had installed two twelve inch subs (so yes i like music and yes I know how good music sounds). From the sounds of it you have WAY TOO HIGH of expectations for a factory system. But i must say when I was test driving it my girlfriend and I were very impressed with it, and I still am. No need to make any additions to the sound system. Other than that.. the computer module on the dash froze up one time but it was when the dealership was showing me the features and she was clicking three buttons a second.. so I expected. AMAZING headrests by the way. Whatever they are made of i need my pillows made of the same stuff. Overall am loving this car. Have averaged approx. 28 mpg city and highway so far.

Accord is no longer the king in my opinion

by Car Lover from Raleigh, NC | January 12, 2015

I've I've owned my Accord Ex-L for over a year now, and unfortunately, I cannot recommend this car. The exterior redesign is definitely its strong suit, especially if you have the lip spoiler. The engine is very fuel efficient and typical Honda 4 cylinder excellence. I’ve averaged 40 MPG easily on the highway. My issue is with the interior. There is a loud wind noise around the B pillar. The interior has a lot of hard, cheap plastic that looks it. The wood trim looks like cheap painted plastic. If you don’t opt for the navigation system, there is a door in place of the knob, and it’s very cheap feeling. The leather is nice and the seats are fairly comfortable. There are quite a few squeaks and rattles around the car that is definitely un-Honda like in my opinion. And the radio is very cheap sounded. If you play a song that has a lot of base, you will hear squeaks and rattles from the rear speakers. Please shop around. Don’t just buy this car because it’s a Honda. Honda is no longer the king of the automotive industry like they once were, and there are many reliable options. Cross shop before buying this car. wned my Accord Ex-L for over a year now, and unfortunately, I cannot recommend this car. The exteropr redesogm is definitely a

What a surprise

by Honda Enigma from Staten Island, NY | December 27, 2014

Honda is known for making good cars, but boy did they get this one wrong. The ride is absolutely bone-shattering. It manages to show every single imperfection on the road and rattle it through your spine while sitting in those rock hard seats. The pick up is another thing. You can stand on the gas pedal and you don't feel like you're moving. I'm actually afraid to drive this on the highway because of how much effort it takes to get up to speed. The engine makes a lot of noise without doing much, except waste gas. For a 4 cylinder, I expected good gas mileage. This engine takes gas like a V8, showing about 15 MPG in the city. There are cars for the same price that offer much better performance and quality.

2014 Honda Accord Sport

by Dave from | December 11, 2014

Bought a 2014 Honda Accord Sport. Now a car with the word Sport you would expect it to have some power. I have no idea what Honda has done, maybe the annoying CVT transmission. I have a 2006 4 cyclinder Honda accord , that is faster that this 2014 accord sport. Had my wife drive it, and she even said this is no pick up.. I took this Honda Accord "Sport(Laugh)" back to Honda. Not sure if 0 - 60 in 10 seconds should be expected from Honda.. They lost my busiiness.

I've owned LX model

by GM from Syracuse, NY | November 24, 2014

Fabric seat very hard clean with vacuum cleaning,(in 2014 LX model change for better) grill front cheap, after one years have bubble.

Love this car so much!

by tanya from Pulaski, WI | October 5, 2014

The whole buy was amazing the customer service was very Great and helpful! This car is way cute! If you will need a car go to S and I motors and get your car here! The prices are amazing and you will not regret!

Accord 2013

by karshank from torrance | August 27, 2014

Recently i bought a certified Honda accord ,car drives good ,worth every penny and mostly interesting part is even LX model loaded with features,Based on my experiences i like to registered few facilities unintentionally took back from earlier versions like opening between trunk and rear seat reduced,if you plan to take any lengthy object like small mattress or Dinning table ,u cant despite of a big car,Mileage is good but not that great, in city u get around 18 mpg, rest i love this car,

Not the best car I've ever owned

by Lady Di from Canada | July 19, 2014

Have owned the car about 8 months. I am a little disappointed in this car so far. I owned a '91 Accord years ago, loved it!!! Thought this would be as great of a car but not so. The ride is not so comfortable as I was hoping, gas mileage is nowhere near what the dealership told me it would be. Seats are a little hard, suspension is quite stiff. This equals a not so wonderful, ride. I formerly owned 2009 Malibu, the comfort level was way better. I purchase d this car for the electronics, looks, reliability and gas mileage. So far haven't been impressed. Reliable so far , but it should be in this short period of time. I would not repurchase this car if I could go back 8 months. My 91 Honda would probably still outdo this car and so would my Malibu.

For The Money Nearly Perfect

by Sargeast from North Alabama | July 16, 2014

I've now owned this car for a year and it's time to give it the praise it deserves. Keep in mind, mine is a 4-cylinder which is a long distance 'to work' car. Strengths: Looks great- Self-explainatory Unbelievable Gas Mileage - With non-aggessive (under 65 mph) mixed highway driving I can get 40 mpg on my commute. Yes, I'm serious. Great Value For Money

Worth every penny!

by Shellby from Ann Arbor, Mi | April 29, 2014

Luxury car features, handles well, little road noise, reliable as my Honda experiences over 25 plus years have been.