2013 Honda Accord

Starting MSRP

Overall

2014 Honda Accord Sport

by Dave from | December 11, 2014

Bought a 2014 Honda Accord Sport. Now a car with the word Sport you would expect it to have some power. I have no idea what Honda has done, maybe the annoying CVT transmission. I have a 2006 4 cyclinder Honda accord , that is faster that this 2014 accord sport. Had my wife drive it, and she even said this is no pick up.. I took this Honda Accord "Sport(Laugh)" back to Honda. Not sure if 0 - 60 in 10 seconds should be expected from Honda.. They lost my busiiness.

I've owned LX model

by GM from Syracuse, NY | November 24, 2014

Fabric seat very hard clean with vacuum cleaning,(in 2014 LX model change for better) grill front cheap, after one years have bubble.

Love this car so much!

by tanya from Pulaski, WI | October 5, 2014

The whole buy was amazing the customer service was very Great and helpful! This car is way cute! If you will need a car go to S and I motors and get your car here! The prices are amazing and you will not regret!

Accord 2013

by karshank from torrance | August 27, 2014

Recently i bought a certified Honda accord ,car drives good ,worth every penny and mostly interesting part is even LX model loaded with features,Based on my experiences i like to registered few facilities unintentionally took back from earlier versions like opening between trunk and rear seat reduced,if you plan to take any lengthy object like small mattress or Dinning table ,u cant despite of a big car,Mileage is good but not that great, in city u get around 18 mpg, rest i love this car,

Not the best car I've ever owned

by Lady Di from Canada | July 19, 2014

Have owned the car about 8 months. I am a little disappointed in this car so far. I owned a '91 Accord years ago, loved it!!! Thought this would be as great of a car but not so. The ride is not so comfortable as I was hoping, gas mileage is nowhere near what the dealership told me it would be. Seats are a little hard, suspension is quite stiff. This equals a not so wonderful, ride. I formerly owned 2009 Malibu, the comfort level was way better. I purchase d this car for the electronics, looks, reliability and gas mileage. So far haven't been impressed. Reliable so far , but it should be in this short period of time. I would not repurchase this car if I could go back 8 months. My 91 Honda would probably still outdo this car and so would my Malibu.

For The Money Nearly Perfect

by Sargeast from North Alabama | July 16, 2014

I've now owned this car for a year and it's time to give it the praise it deserves. Keep in mind, mine is a 4-cylinder which is a long distance 'to work' car. Strengths: Looks great- Self-explainatory Unbelievable Gas Mileage - With non-aggessive (under 65 mph) mixed highway driving I can get 40 mpg on my commute. Yes, I'm serious. Great Value For Money

Worth every penny!

by Shellby from Ann Arbor, Mi | April 29, 2014

Luxury car features, handles well, little road noise, reliable as my Honda experiences over 25 plus years have been.

A 2013 Accord in 2014

by Gary from Clay Twp, MI | April 15, 2014

I had a excellent experience with Honda dealership. I was looking for a 2014 Accord EX-L when my salesman informed me of this left over 2013 that met all my requirements for $1000's less and a 0.9% finance. The ride and quietness of the interior are a new high point for Honda. I downgraded the performance to a 4 star because I always run the car in the economy mode, otherwise it's pretty snappy. The redesign is exceptional, with one exception. This modern car still has 1920's turn signals and daytime running lights. The LED running lights and headlights are only available on the top of the line Touring model. Honda should have followed the lead of others and put top of the line lighting in all there models. That quicker .4 of a second that the LED brake lights provide gives the driver behind me and extra 120 feet to stop at 70 MPH.

Best overall Honda yet

by Honda lover from Independence, Wv | April 14, 2014

For a V6 engine to get this kind of gas mileage is unbelievable. Love the horsepower. The new design is sporty plus elegant. It rides like a luxury car. I love the chrome on the car. It makes the pearl white color stand out. The smart key is really smart. To open the trunk with an arm full of groceries by just pushing the trunk button is great, as long as you have the smart key in your pocket or purse.

Pulsating Brakes

by NeilA from Appleton ,WI | April 9, 2014

Just bought this Honda Accord EX L last month with 11k miles on it .Drove it to Canada ,over 950 mile round trip.Great on gas and very comfortable to drive. My only issue is the break pulsation coming off the hwy . Taking it in to the dealer next week