2013 Honda Accord

Starting MSRP

Overall

Another review from 9/9/13

by American Soldier from Lake bridge la | September 26, 2014

I got this car last year a month before did a complete review. Absolutely love my Accord EX-L V6 its a car worth every penny putting up there with other luxury makes and cheap brands as (Toyota Avalon, Mazda6, Chrysler 300, Impala etc.) Seats are real comfortable, great stereo with Pandora radio in all digital. It rides so smooth with all bells and whistles. Automatic transmission shifts so smooth even gets impressive gas mileage. Accord has much wider interior cabin I am 6 feet taller have plenty of headroom along the length dimensions. It is fully loaded with navigation, rearview camera, Bluetooth, smart key and more. I've driven my car out of state twice now got originally 38,000 miles when text a review last year had 852 demo miles now broke down after a whole year. Exterior of car is so sporty really love my car its completely flawless w/o one major issue have to take care of. I will buy another Accord in a heartbeat.

Accord 2013

by karshank from torrance | August 27, 2014

Recently i bought a certified Honda accord ,car drives good ,worth every penny and mostly interesting part is even LX model loaded with features,Based on my experiences i like to registered few facilities unintentionally took back from earlier versions like opening between trunk and rear seat reduced,if you plan to take any lengthy object like small mattress or Dinning table ,u cant despite of a big car,Mileage is good but not that great, in city u get around 18 mpg, rest i love this car,

Not the best car I've ever owned

by Lady Di from Canada | July 19, 2014

Have owned the car about 8 months. I am a little disappointed in this car so far. I owned a '91 Accord years ago, loved it!!! Thought this would be as great of a car but not so. The ride is not so comfortable as I was hoping, gas mileage is nowhere near what the dealership told me it would be. Seats are a little hard, suspension is quite stiff. This equals a not so wonderful, ride. I formerly owned 2009 Malibu, the comfort level was way better. I purchase d this car for the electronics, looks, reliability and gas mileage. So far haven't been impressed. Reliable so far , but it should be in this short period of time. I would not repurchase this car if I could go back 8 months. My 91 Honda would probably still outdo this car and so would my Malibu.

For The Money Nearly Perfect

by Sargeast from North Alabama | July 16, 2014

I've now owned this car for a year and it's time to give it the praise it deserves. Keep in mind, mine is a 4-cylinder which is a long distance 'to work' car. Strengths: Looks great- Self-explainatory Unbelievable Gas Mileage - With non-aggessive (under 65 mph) mixed highway driving I can get 40 mpg on my commute. Yes, I'm serious. Great Value For Money

Worth every penny!

by Shellby from Ann Arbor, Mi | April 29, 2014

Luxury car features, handles well, little road noise, reliable as my Honda experiences over 25 plus years have been.

A 2013 Accord in 2014

by Gary from Clay Twp, MI | April 15, 2014

I had a excellent experience with Honda dealership. I was looking for a 2014 Accord EX-L when my salesman informed me of this left over 2013 that met all my requirements for $1000's less and a 0.9% finance. The ride and quietness of the interior are a new high point for Honda. I downgraded the performance to a 4 star because I always run the car in the economy mode, otherwise it's pretty snappy. The redesign is exceptional, with one exception. This modern car still has 1920's turn signals and daytime running lights. The LED running lights and headlights are only available on the top of the line Touring model. Honda should have followed the lead of others and put top of the line lighting in all there models. That quicker .4 of a second that the LED brake lights provide gives the driver behind me and extra 120 feet to stop at 70 MPH.

Best overall Honda yet

by Honda lover from Independence, Wv | April 14, 2014

For a V6 engine to get this kind of gas mileage is unbelievable. Love the horsepower. The new design is sporty plus elegant. It rides like a luxury car. I love the chrome on the car. It makes the pearl white color stand out. The smart key is really smart. To open the trunk with an arm full of groceries by just pushing the trunk button is great, as long as you have the smart key in your pocket or purse.

Pulsating Brakes

by NeilA from Appleton ,WI | April 9, 2014

Just bought this Honda Accord EX L last month with 11k miles on it .Drove it to Canada ,over 950 mile round trip.Great on gas and very comfortable to drive. My only issue is the break pulsation coming off the hwy . Taking it in to the dealer next week

Most serviced car i've owned

by Completely Frustrated from Puerto Rico | April 7, 2014

I've taken this car for service more than 8 times in the last year. While driving the power steering just loose power and it STOP working!!! Had to turn off the vehicle and turn it back on until the light goes off and return to normal operation. Every time I took it for service they gave me a new theory, reset the computer and then told me it was fixed because they test drive it around the corner and nothing happened. The third time a Honda inspector ordered a new rack & pinion, new gearbox and fixed the problem for a while. After that when you turn the wheel you hear a cracking sound in it. Couple of month later it's start happening again this time after a couple of conversations with managers and state agencies they had to replace the whole engine electric system since they already replace everything else. Been 3 weeks so far and everything ok, hope it stays that way. Value for the money? really!!!! I paid a little over 35k for ex-l coupe I4, not even the v6. It's overpriced in the island because there's only one supplier: Bella International. Thanks American Honda

Best car I've owned so far!

by Vorke from Las Vegas | March 29, 2014

I owned Honda Civic Si2008 before this accord and im very satisfied with both cars. Even though this accord has more torque power, civic seemed more aggressive but not whole lot of faster 1/4 mile car. Performance in accord is still pretty good considering that its using about 20% less gas then a civic Si. Engine noise is definitely eliminated with this new model and exterior of the car has improved tremendously. Suspension is even stiffer than in previous models which allows to get around corners much quicker but also increasing a noise when you gotta go over the bumps and holes. Therefore it definitely has its sport feeling, and its worth the money you are paying for.