2014 Honda Accord

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Suits me perfectly

by Love blue cars from Janesville, WI | April 16, 2014

I am delighted with the Honda Accord that I bought to replace my 2004 Toyota Camry SE. The only thing I miss about the Camry is the spoiler on the rear :) The Accord is a great fit for a shorter driver. The controls and technology are designed to be intuitive and I have had little trouble adjusting to a new car ....except for the push button, keyless start. I am still looking for my keys and trying to stick them somewhere to start the car after a month. I liked the beautiful obsidian blue color and the gray interior. The car is responsive and smooth riding. You can easily hear the high quality audio system above the road noise. I was also pleased with my salesman, TIm, at Rock County Honda in Janesville, Wisconsin. I am looking forward to driving this car for 10 or more years.

Love the Accord Sport

by Honda 4 Ever from Norfolk | April 14, 2014

I came in and worked with Cindy who reviewed the features of the Accord Sport and then we went on a test drive. The car handles beautifully and I will be back in to see Cindy at Hall Honda to purchase. The experience could not have been better and when I had some specific questions about the financing and additional warranties she introduced me to Chris who is a Business Manager and he gave me the information I needed. When we return from Spring Break I will be in to buy from Cindy and I have already given her information to my daughter and her college friends. Thanks Cindy!

Excellent value

by Car Guy from Chicago IL | April 5, 2014

I have owned my Accord EX-L sedan for about 5 weeks and I love it. Very well designed and a great stereo system. I feel I made the right choice after researching several cars. Highly recommended.

I love it

by Love sporty cars from Weston Wi | March 29, 2014

This car is absolutely great... I love the lines of this sporty car.. it looks wonderful.. This is my first Honda so wasn't sure how it would feel.. the first time I drove it I knew I would love it.. it just felt right. All the high technology is the envy of all my friends.. it makes one a proud car owner.. I am still learning all the equipment on it. have had it two wks.. can't wait to take it on a trip.. it has everything one would need in a car.... and more!!!

Definitely worth every dollar

by David from Avondale | March 26, 2014

Went into honda about a couple weeks ago. I was basically approached as soon as I got there. Pretty much was only interested in the accord coupe. Tony was very helpful and definitely knew what he was talking about especially being a honda owner himself. Overall it was a fast and great experience

the new accord

by car reviewer from long island NY | March 21, 2014

As a previous owner of accords who was not fan of the 2008-2012 model this is an improvement. Car has significant interior space but smaller exterior, drives nicely with descent power and tight handling. Gas mileage equal or exceeds its rating. As an accord driver the one improvement noticed right away is that the car is quieter than other versions. Even as fan of accords I admit that they had high road nose so at least there was a noticeable improvement. The one con is that while it has a very nimble ride with excellent handling you feel the road (bumps and all). Since this has been the characteristics of previous accords I'm accustomed to it, but if your use to a softer ride like that of a Camry this may not be the car for you. Other than that a great car.

Bought it, love it

by CFA from Philly Suburbs | March 7, 2014

I may be biased because my last car was an Altima with 172K miles on it, but this car has been great so far and the price is right. I've had it for just a month but it still drives like I just took it off the lot. The MPG is accurate as long as you use the Econ button and don't accelerate too quickly-easy to do with the display and MPG calculator. Very impressed so far!!

Near excellent

by HonAcc from Tennessee | March 5, 2014

Pros: smooth, comfortable, big interior. I test drove a new Camry, passat, Altima, g37, and sonata. This one was smoother than all, more comfortable and quicker (except the g37). I own a 14' Q50 as well and the accord seats are more comfy. Cons: no push start. No dual exhaust (unless sport or superior package). To me it seemed there is a flaw design between the gear shift and the front console, there is a compartment in front of the gear shift that is not easily accessible. It something to live with because it is a great car, but to me at least, bothersome at times. I didn't realize it till we drove it a few weeks, since it's not something you would be interacting with unless you has the car for at least a few days and notice the inconvenience.

From a 98 model to a 2014

by scooter17 from Danville, KY | March 2, 2014

Over the years Honda has had many different body styles but this year the Sport caught my eye. So I took a trip 45 minutes to the nearest dealership and found exactly what I was looking for. Only to be amazed at how sporty this sedan really was! Then the interior being laid out to make it very roomy. The seats aren't leather which I didn't want anyways, but there is leather where it's needed like on the armrest. That console wore out I my first car cause the way I sat while driving. On to the amazement of the technology features put in this car. The Bluetooth option or plugging your mobile device straight in to the car. The text message option, that I haven't completely figured out yet. The variable speed transmission, you never feel it shift, great feeling. And when you need power to pass, it's got it with 189 HP, 4cyl engine. It's roomy enough for a 6'2" person in the back or a couple car seats. And my 5 yr old climbs right in with no help from us. That's makes it easier on the parents!

Honda Builds The Best Cars For The Money, By Far

by Gene from St. Louis, Mo. | February 25, 2014

I'm on my fourth Accord (86, 02, 06, 2014). I test drove several other cars some costing thousands more. I drove the Camry SE, Nissan Maxima and Altima, and Subaru Legacy. The Camry was ok but handled horribly. The Maxima was fast, but build quality was terrible. The interior was sub-par and rattled and squeaked on the test drive. For 36K I expected more. The Altima was a joke. The Subaru Legacy was well built, did have some low end feeling parts in the cabin, and drove very rough. However, I felt Subaru's boxer motor and CVT worked well. In the end it was the rough ride that detoured me from Subaru. Then I drove the 2014 Accord Sport. I realized what I already knew, Honda builds great, solid, reliable cars, period. The car handles great, 4cyl puts out 189 hp and propels the car to 60 in just over 7 seconds. Sport version has great wheels, dual exhaust, and spoiler on trunk. At first I wasn't sure about the black interior but now I love it. Looks very sharp with the white exterior. I wanted a car with a reputation for reliability, one that uses regular gas and one that is fun to drive. I found it in the Accord Sport. The seats are comfortable but it took me a while to find the sweet spot. Power seat really helped. Radio is good and blu -tooth is awesome. I have fun driving it and for the price it cant be beat. The only thing that would be better is a V6 sport. My son is now driving my 06 Accord that has over 200K on it and still runs strong.