2005 Honda Civic

Available in 10 styles:  2005 Honda Civic 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Save $$ on Gas

by Jorge Coupon from Creedmoor, NC | September 7, 2011

I bought a 2005 Honda Civic HYBRID to save $$ on gas. It does just that. My mpg varies between 45 and 49, depending on how I drive. I'm saving enough compared to my previous commuter car that this car pays for itself. It has no bells or whistles though. It gets me to work, and then back home. All features are average, but since I bought it to save money on gas, I'm 100% satisfied with it. Car has 110K miles - seems to be just fine. Had a clean CarFax too.

Reliable Car

by Missing My MINI from Fresno, CA | August 13, 2011

I have had my HCH for 4500 Miles and 4 months. It has almost 100K. The IMA light came on as well as the Check Engine Light, so that required a new hybrid battery and Cat. Converter. Thank goodness for extended warranty. I replaced the front struts because they were old, easy to change and inexpensive. I replaced the tires too. You can get a set for under 400. I like this car alot. It is reliable, inexpensive to insure, and gets 41 MPG. I use this car to commute in a valley. I would recommend it for someone so long as they do not use it to drive it up and down mountains or highways with long steep hills everyday. The battery gets a workout and so does the small engine. I am going to keep this car as long as possible. It is easy to get in and out of and it is fully loaded. It is easy to keep clean too.

GREAT CAR!!!!

by Car expert from | March 3, 2011

I love this car. It's a good looking car too. It's great with gas & gets around great too. I bought a used and am so happy with it. I love honda civics, they are safe and an easy drive. A MUST BUY CAR!!