2014 Honda Civic Hybrid

Starting MSRP
$24,635

44 city / 47 hwy

Overall

Great car with great gas milage

by love my honda from | August 16, 2014

I am so happy I bought the Honda Civic hybrid. Not only does the car ascetically have everything I could want it has a ton of great features, and a super comfy drivers seat. I was a little worried that I would have a hard time fitting comfortably into the hybrid model, seeing as I am about 6 ft tall, however the front seats are surprisingly roomy. This car is also very "smart" the touch screen is designed like a smart phone with the consumer in mind. Also this car can get about 48-50 miles per gallon in gas. If I had to do it al over again I wouldn't have changed a thing.