1995 Honda Civic

$539–$5,359

Overall

Non Vtec

by willyEG5 from Lace City, MI | December 15, 2011

This car has a D16y7 which is a swap from the d15 but the Y7 which is the head code and the non Vtec 1.6l head.

i own the exact car

by shwobs from new york | November 17, 2010

its very hard to find a 95 honda civic lx with abs, i personally own one with abs but seen many others with out it, mines rare because it comes stock with factory all wheel dic brakes. not quite sure about this one but it seems like a good car

Owned the Si for 4 years, excellent car!

by Wistful_EH3 from Southern California | September 9, 2010

Oh, How I will miss this car's performance and reliability! Excellent bang for the buck! I admit I did a little above and beyond the standard maintenance and aggressively chased oil leaks and other issues, but this car NEVER failed me, and I beat up on it in the most loving way that I could. VERY reliable. I put about 50k miles on it during my ownership. It's lightweight, so great gas-mileage and great response to performance modifications. You haven't LIVED till you've thrown a front-sway bar and some decently matched springs and shocks on this thing, and thrown it into some corners. It is ultimately an economy car, though, and mine was 15 years old. Wind and road noise are significant issues compared with newer cars. However, for the hardcore do-it-yourselfer, I have read that new rubber seals on the doors and the addition of "brown bread" to the stripped chassis did wonders in making the vehicle more comfortable. Bottom line, if I had a spare garage and even a little extra cash, I would have LOVED to still have this car, and would lovingly have continued to improve it and modify it for both comfort and performance. Good bye, little hatch! You will be missed sorely!

Oooh, if I could find another new one of these....

by TPTB from Miami, FL | July 26, 2010

I bought this car new and drove it for 10 years. When I sold it it had 270,000 miles, and the only thing I'd ever done to it other than routine maintenance was change the CV Joints. I went through a lot with this car and it never once let me down. One time I had a tire blowout while going 75mph on interstate 40 and I could barely feel it. The car was smooth the whole time.

Undeniably BEST VALUE!!

by Honda DEVOTED from Fircrest | June 25, 2010

I have owned two Honda hatchbacks in the past. The first (1991) for 12 years, my current (1995) for 4 years and counting. I have saved bundles of money because these cars just go and go and go. My car is comfortable and the style gets comments (mostly from the younger set!). I have three dogs. They have plenty of space in the hatch area! Not only that, but I've hauled plants, dressers, landscape plants, bags of garden soil, camping equipment, cement blocks... AND gone skiing along with lots of hiking in the mountains. This car is the greatest.

92 civic vx/dx

by civiclifer from minnesota | February 7, 2009

I bought a 92 civic vx (92 hp)with 89,000 miles for $4.000 and drove it with very minor repairs to the car the whole time I owned it. The car got 35-44 miles to the gallon and had plenty of passing power. I recommend a three piece stabilizer bar kit though in my opinion it improves the stability for cornering. I wont drive another civic without them. I did hotrod the car at about 260.000 miles and blew an injector and water pump. The civic motor interchangeability is awesome. I swapped a dx (107hp)motor and ecu with only 60.000 miles from a friend of mine for $400 and back on the road I went I sold the car with 280,000 on it I sold it for $4.000 only cause of a paint bubble starting from a rock chip(worst mistake I have made. "I miss my car.")

THIS CARS BEATS V6 AND V8 IS AMAZING!

by JDM ENTHUSIAST from BOSTON MA | March 25, 2008

GREAT GAS MILEAGE, PERFECT INTERIOR SPACE THE SITS FOLD DOWN AND YOU HAVE A WAGON, PARST ARE DIRT CHEAP I BEAT THIS CARS EVERY DAY AND ALSO I USE FOR TRACK RACING , NEVER FAILED, THIS CAR IS THE PERFECT SLEEPER ANY HONDA OR ACURA 4 CILYNDER ENGINE FITS IN THIS CARS, GREAT TUNNER CAR IF YOU WANT TO GO FAST QUICK BUY AND SOUP IT UP, MY MAKES 300 HORSE POWER TO THE WHEEL , 0-60 IN 4.5 SECONDS WITH A BIGGER ENGINE THIS CAR IS AWESOME!!!!

Car was good for only 3 1/2 years

by dre2008 from Houston, Texas | May 9, 2007

I had a 95 honda civic for 3 1/2 years from my junior year in high school until my junior year in college which I am still in right now. I had a few minor problems like the breaks needed replacing and my AC leaked in my car, but this year I was driving home and my car started over heating and smoke was coming out of the car. The engine died and the car needed a new radiator. I replaced the radiator just 4 months before this happened and the car was acting up. I always changed the oil and filters every 3000 miles. The car had only 128, 540 something miles.

345,988 miles

by STILL GOING from TX | April 1, 2007

THIS CAR IS STILL GOING IT HAS 345,988 MILES ON IT AND ITS STILL GOING WITH THE SAME ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good car

by cyberx32 from chicago,IL | June 10, 2006

Very good car and very fun to drive. It saves a lot of gas, but has very good speed if you want it. I was so satisfied with Honda, that i bought another honda civic.

Featured Services for this Honda Civic