1999 Honda Civic

1999 Honda Civic

Available in 9 styles:  Civic 2dr Coupe DX shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

THIS car is not available

by BYER BEWARE from | April 30, 2014

I recently purchased this car from Michael, however I have not been able to get a clear title from him. Please be careful.

A great seller and car.

by Car Guy from | January 1, 2014

Great seller. Good cars. I was pleased to deal with this individual. Kept his word which is quite rare.

Simplicity at its finest

by Honda man from Sarasota, FL | January 21, 2013

Honda Civic 1999 was the first car I have ever had. Got it at 222k miles. Yeah I know that's a lot of miles. Must of been a piece of junk right? Wrong. Most reliable car I have ever driven. This cars gas mileage was made it even more attractive, to my wallet I mean, and it ran like a champ. 0-60 in little over 8 seconds with no modifications as long as you take good care of this vehicle it will last you 200k miles or more. Showing her a little love but there was rarely anything wrong with her. Best car I've owned so far.

1999 Honda Civic runs great on 330,000 miles

by hondagal from detroit metro | July 17, 2012

I bought this car several months ago as I got a good deal with the mileage. In does not have quite as much pickup as I'd prefer (especially with A/C on) in heavy stop-and-go traffic (perhaps due to its high miles) and is ok on gas. However, out ON THE OPEN FREEWAY, this car is golden! It sips gas - at first I thought the gas gage was broken! Tthis car is born for the open freeways and runs like a charm! Does not burn any oil, either. And it has over a quarter million miles on the odomenter! Hondas run forever! I guess they weren't kidding me!

Superb Car!

by JHoodie from Somerville, MA | July 10, 2012

My Honda Civic DX coupe was my very first car, purchased new in 2000 as a leftover from the previous model year. I had almost no problems with this car throughout the duration of my ownership. This car followed me through college, through three moves to new cities, and put up with the general abuse a daily-driver receives commuting into (at different times) New York City and Boston. Not to mention the fact that two of my three sons spent a good portion of their early childhood in the backseat of this car! I finally traded it in last month, while the poor thing was on its last leg, having travelled nearly 300,000 miles. I decided to go back to Honda for my new purchase and am now the happy owner of an Insight hybrid. Parting with my Civic coupe was difficult--there are a lot of fond memories built into a car that served me so well. If you happen upon a used example, I recommend it whole-heartedly. You won't find a trustier vehicle!

Awesome car!

by deCivic from Annandale, VA | June 16, 2012

Almost always works. It's only broken down twice. Brake trouble-but only a little. The guys at the car shop fixed it, but they got something else wrong (dunno what yet). I recommend the DX sedan (the one I have). Best is best.

I love this car

by CDRob1950 from New Orleans, Louisiana | April 10, 2011

Purchased new on April 15, 1999, this vehicle is the most reliable car that I have ever owned. It has 138,000 miles on the odometer and is still strong. I have replaced maintainance items, like timing belts, spark plugs and brake pads. Oil change every 3,000 miles. I had to replaced the radiator at 130,000. I still get about 24-25 mpg in the city and 30-32 mpg on the interstate. I wish I could a brand new 1999 model. I would do it in a heartbeat. When this little car finally dies (which I don't anticipate anytime soon), I will buy another Civic.

Best used car I've ever bought

by Out of state buyer from Norwalk, CT | December 29, 2010

Excellent handling and safety. Very reliable and expect it to go over 200K miles. Peppy yet great on gas mileage (about 35 city). Wonderful purchase for young drivers just getting started.

My green Civic rocks

by Super Mom from Los Angeles, CA | October 27, 2010

100000 miles still going, I love this car and I have been driving it for the last 8 years. Civic will be my next car again...

I sidlike THIS CAR

by Big Time Timmy Jim from Indianapolis Indiana | October 18, 2010

took it for a test drive...it rattles and shakes and is doesn't go in reverse. i hate it dont' buy it, if u do your dump. and why is my bacon burning. I ask you cause for some reason it takes the cake

Featured Services for this Honda Civic