2007 Honda Civic

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Life Saver

by vIns from San Antonio | March 16, 2014

I bought an used 07 - Civic EX coupe in Dec 2011 - This car just needs regular oil change and gas to run. Nothing else. Definitely a trouble free car i have ever owned in my life. Very reliable. Decent pickup for 1.8L engine. Interior looks good as well. I did not like the stock stereo. So i had to install aftermarket stereo system for my taste later! I had my Civic till 03/05/2014 until a stupid lady on the phone driving her car hit me while she was taking a left turn when i had the right of way! all airbags deployed and my car got totaled!! :( ..

One.Year.Trade.Up

by Mike from Rochester, NY | January 4, 2014

I had a 2006 Honda Civic. It was going to be my 250K mile car. A running deer used my left front corner as a blocking dummy. Deer died. '06 Honda took over $5K damage. Traded 168,000 miles of damaged '06 Civic + insurance check + ~$7K cash for '07 Civic with 27,000 on odometer, basically the same car, one year newer, less140K+ miles. WHY GET THE SAME CAR? I liked the '06 Civic; I like the '07 Civic: I get an honest 35-40 mpg; easy maintenance; plenty of room. Any negatives? One: it is no good in snow; that's why my other car is a Subaru.

Tops all expectations

by doctorgpharmd from Morristown, NJ | July 30, 2013

I upgraded my Civic from the 2005 model to 2007, and can I say it has been awesome. This car's styling, economy and reliability are excellent. If I had to nit-pick, the only thing I can say is that the A/C could be colder (but that's just because of the physical limitations of using R-134a). Just an awesome car for any price.

Great value for money

by VK from Santa Barbara | December 18, 2012

I've been driving my Honda Civic for just over a month now. It's a White 2007 coupe. This was the best car I could find in the 12k-14k range. And I loved the styling of the coupe. Gives me 35 to the gallon on the freeway. It's super comfortable to the drive with the bucket seats and the low down seats. But a tad difficult to get into the car. Other than that, it's a great car.

Honda civic 2007 EX

by Joe from Washington, DC | December 8, 2012

This car is well maintained, not an issue with mechanics, and the exterior looks great with the metallic paint and premium clear coat. The tires are very silent, you do not notice you are already at 55 miles, or over, on highways. I feel safe in this car for its response and the drive by wire and track stability control, plus new tires makes this car very safe under incrememnt weather.

2007 Honda civic si coupe

by Trejo from Richmond va | December 6, 2012

At first I was looking for a 4dr Honda si but then I stumbled across this 2dr si coupe which I fell inlove immediately after the test drive the price was fair but I have no regrets

Car for college

by Bones from Oceanside Ca | July 3, 2012

Great handling little gas saver. I probably would have enjoyed the "V-Tech coupe for myself but I bought this sedan for my daughter to use for college.

i hate 2006 from 2009

by honda girl from puyallup | June 20, 2012

i got my car in 2006 but its 2007 honda civic ex i hate it its has 48,133 on it its always in the shop grrrrr

Great car with a few minor aggravations

by 4-time Honda owner from Princeton, New Jersey | June 8, 2012

Overall, I've been happy with my 2007 Civic EX sedan, with 5 speed manual transmission. It drives very well, has a relatively peppy engine, gets great gas mileage (more than 30 mpg in normal driving), and has been mechanically very reliable. It has been plenty roomy for my family of four in our day-to-day activities. Some issues have arisen however. The parking brake lever constantly digs into my thigh. The front roof pillars create dangerous blind spots between the front and side windows, especially when driving in town with traffic or pedestrians. The paint around the grill began to flake after a couple of years and had to be repaired (under warranty). One of the sun visors cracked and had to be replaced (also under warranty). My windshield wipers have lately not been functioning properly; they don't turn off correctly (problem still unresolved). I agree with other reviews about excessive road and wind noise as well. My local dealer has been very good about putting things right, however, but this minor faults strike me as things that never should have occurred on such a relatively new vehicle.

My first use Honda

by Storm from Atlanta, GA | June 6, 2012

I purchased my first Honda brand vehicle, Civic, primarily for gas mileage reasons. The vehicle gives my approximately 36 to 40 miles per gallon. I drive mostly highway. Very good for commuting. For a 4 Cylinder vehicle, it has a great take off. Some features that Honda needs to address is the excessive road noise and the constant sounds and noise of wind entering the cabin thru the driver side door.