2010 Honda Civic

Available in 13 styles:  2010 Honda Civic 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

2010 Civic Coupe

by First Time Honda Owner from Near Minneapolis, MN | December 28, 2013

When my old 1995 Chrysler Concorde was totaled in an accident, I needed to find a good replacement vehicle. I shopped around and found a great used 2010 Civic LX coupe at a local Honda dealer offered through the carmaker's Certified Used program. Even though this car is smaller than the Chrysler, it has enough room for my 6'2" frame. The two-door body style is perfect for me since I commute solo to work and this is all the car I really need for my daily tasks. It has the base 1.8 liter engine with the automatic transmission but feels about as fast as my old car and with gas mileage of around 30 mpg. The engine itself is very refined and sounds smooth even when pressed on the highways and has enough juice to keep up with the flow of traffic. The interior is very refined for an entry-level compact passenger car. The two-tiered instrument cluster may look odd when you first get in, but it works really well because the steering wheel doesn't block the speedometer unlike vehicles with traditional guage clusters. Other interior details include radio and climate control panels that are not blocked by the transmission shifter, a driver's door power window that automatically raises and lowers, cloth trim on the door handles and center console, steering wheel-monunted cruise control buttons, backlit displays throughout the dash for finding the controls at night and solid, well-built interior trim pieces. The six-speaker stereo system of the LX coupe delivers clear audio for whatever you like to listen to. The 2010 Honda Civic may very well be one of the best used vehicles for the compact passenger segment and I would recommend a Civic for anyone who needs a new or late-model car, especially one that is certified by Honda. The 2010 Civic LX has most of the equipment drivers expect: air conditioning, CD stereo, power window/locks/mirrors, remote keyless entry, theft alarm and cruise control among other standard features such as daytime running lights. All these features make the 2010 Honda Civic LX coupe a great choice in the pre-owned market.

Best Car I've owned so far

by New Owner from Los Angeles, CA | November 22, 2013

I bought this car because I hear Honda is a very reliable brand. I bought it with 45k miles and it runs like a champ. Everyone I've asked said they owned a Honda at one point at it ran for over 300+ miles. I am excited to have this car for a long time. 33+ actual MPG city!!

Purchase I can count on

by Boring Driver from Columbus, OH | July 10, 2013

Purchased a used 2010 Honda Civic EX equipped with moonroof last month for $15,500 and 19,300 miles. Car performs just fine, with no hiccups or suprises, very smoothly. Compared to some other compact cars, this Civic is more comfortable due to better seat cushions and better and more complete coverage of fabric trim on armrests. Has enough power to drive easily in virtually all situations I confront in my commute, and even with the a/c running doesn't show a big drop in power, but it's not like driving a V-6, either. Gas mileage has been similar to ratings -- 35-37 mpg for highway driving, and 28-30 for mostly city (but some highway) commuting to work. All the electronics work intuitively and easily. The back seat is definitely only a good fit for two people -- even three kids is pretty tight -- but is certainly ample for two adults. A fine-looking car compared to most compacts, and I believe better-looking than any other generation of Civic, including the newer 2012/2013 model. I hope it will last me at least until 2025!

Awesome

by UFC from California | May 25, 2013

I look at the dealer on the Internet looking for a Mazda RX7 and end up finding a Honda Civic that it was more practical and convenient for me with gas. Romeo help me with the Finance and work out just great for me cause it was at my budget.

Easiest process I've gone through

by Happy Customer from Schaumburg, IL | April 18, 2013

From the moment I walked into the dealership I felt welcomed. Everyone was very friendly and I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a place to purchase a vehicle, this is a great place to come to. Everyone is very professional yet also personable. I purchased a vehicle here and I am very satisfied with it. It was definitely what I was looking for. Thank you everyone at Arlington Toyota/Scion for the great experience!

Civic Review

by Owner of too many cars from Bangor, Maine | December 5, 2012

This is our second Honda Civic. Both still in operation by our teen aged kids. I didn't want them to go through the breakdowns and repairs like my wife and I did when we were kids! Two year old Civics are great first cars for young drivers. My daughter lightly rear ended a truck (lesson learned) and the repairs were under $1500. Her 2009 Civic is worth more now than when we bought it 2 years ago!!! Young son wants spoilers and wheels, let him buy them. These are comfortable, reliable, good handling cars that get over 40 MPG on the highway. They aren't too speedy, but they are safe. And they hold value. They could be quieter, but sound insulation is heavy so mileage would suffer. Wish they were around when I was 19, but they are way better than the old Civic CVCC models in the 70's.

2010 Honda Civic LX-S

by Pearl from Clark, NJ | September 10, 2012

I bought it as certified pre-owned vehicle. Came with a total of 5.5 year warranty. Great car. But, if you are buying a used car, buy a certified one and check the Carfax carefully. Rest assured, you will love your new Civic. ;)

Great car

by Stick85251 from Scottsdale | September 2, 2012

Bought a 2010 civic lx with about 38000 miles. Put about 1500 miles on it so far including a 600 mile r/t to las Vegas. Averaged 37 mpg on that trip at 75 mph. Rides smooth and relatively quiet. Can easily get 450 miles on a tank. Factory radio is ok but I put in a clarion with USB that sounds much better. What convinced me to buy this car besides reviews I read is a video I saw on the Internet where an owner of a 2008 civic shows his car turning 1,000,000 km (622,000 miles!!) which is why I didn't mind buying it with 38000. You just can't beat Hondas.

The Best Car on the Road, still today

by Honda lover from Rockledge, Florida | June 11, 2012

This is my 8th Honda, 4 Accords and 4 Civics since 1985. Bought my white Civic EX sedan new in 08. Just went over 138,000 today, and the car still runs like new. Had to replace the AC compressor, but nothing more than regular oil changes, brakes, etc. Average mpg is 31 with 65% city and 35% highway. On long highway trips, 34 to 35 mpg. Car noise is not that bad. This isn't a Lexus people. Still rides great, performance is still very good. Car still looks great even after 4 years. If your looking for a great car that gets great mpg, looks great, and reliable as any car on the road, look at a Civic. You will not be sorry. I put a spoiler on which makes it look sportier

Honda civic

by Car lover from new jersey | June 4, 2012

Had this car for about a month. Delighted with the performance and MPG. nice little car. I bought it for my daughter to commute to college but I like to drive it.