2011 Honda Civic

See Photos & Videos

Overall

HappyWNewHonda

by ShortStuff75 from Greater Rochester region, NY | May 12, 2014

Civics were highly recommended to me and it just took me a long time to find a good deal on one in a color I could live with for 10 years or so (since that's how long I estimate I'll be driving this one, from roughly 24,500 miles to 200K.) I have now been driving my 2011 Civic for about 3 weeks. I'm still getting used to how smooth the pickup is (Careful - you can be speeding almost before you know it!) and where the corners of the car are when parking, reversing, etc. The heater works so well that I've almost "overbaked" while driving. :) And I only have to fill the gas about once a week. It's a slightly bigger tank than my former vehicle, a Chevy Prizm, so it seems to cost a few extra dollars to fill up, but it seems to last longer too. The stereo system is pretty impressive, the trunk has a ton of space and the worst I could say is probably that the cupholders are in an awkward position for anyone with short arms (I think they should be closer to, or even above, the shifting handle, instead of so far back.) Based on the positive experience so far, I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy driving this car for quite some time.

Another great Honda!

by Civic Lover from Niskayuna, NY | April 8, 2014

Yesterday I drove home in my 2011 Honda Civic EX 4-door sedan. I had just purchased it at Delafield Motors (Vince) in Glenville, NY. My husband currently drives the CRV and we just handed down my 2001 Honda Accord to my daughter who is a student at University of Buffalo. I had a hard time choosing whether to purchase the Accord again or purchase a Civic. I made the right choice. I can't say enough about doing business with Vince at Delafield. He was so helpful and was not pushy at all. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a used Honda.

Awesome

by Denise from Cape Cod, Massachusetts | February 24, 2014

car is great for a smaller car it has great room in the trunk & everywhere else, I love it, great on gas, I have always wanted a Honda, this is my first one, perfect for me & my 2 children.

Inexpensive

by hondaguy from Cedar Falls, IA | February 13, 2014

Bought a 2011 Honda Civic brand new in 2011..bought it for my wife to commute back and fourth with 90 miles round trip....sorry for the delay..it has taken me this long to rate the car.. she loves her little civic! Now has 66,000 miles and I have put tires on it and only spent money on oil changes and fuel on the civic! Great car! Strong Vtec motor!! Great fuel mileage! Civic gets 37-40 mpg on the highway all day long! Great mileage in town (mid 20's). Will be ready for another one when this one has 200,000 miles

Great car, where are more of these!! Thank You!

by Car investors from Carlsbad | May 23, 2013

Best value, super gas savings and rated funnest economy car to drive and they ain't jokin, I had a blast taking the daughters New Honda (used) for a spin and now don't want to give it back...Most of all, hold its value amazingly! Best

Bang for the buck

by Buellrider from Bridgewater, NJ | April 10, 2013

Over all I am very happy with this car! This is my first Honda and am very impressed. I currently have 30,000 miles on my Civic and the more I drive it, the more I love it! The handling is quick and precise, the power is adequate, and the fuel mileage is fantastic. The leather seats are also very comfortable. I love the "simplicity" of this car, easy controls that can be operated without taking your eyes off the road. The only thing I wish Honda would change is the digital speedometer. Analog is nicer in my opinion, however it wouldn't stop me from buying another Civic!

most comfortable and reliable car ever!

by Klo from Los Angeles, ca | November 24, 2012

I love my Honda civic! It's great I'm gas, fast, reliable and I got a great deal on it from cabe Toyota in Long beach! I love that it reads everything electronically! Shows oil levels, tire pressure, and more. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

Some Car!

by hondafan12 from Norton, VA | September 15, 2012

I own an '11 Civic LX Sedan in True Blue Pearl, and let me tell you, this car is amazing. I live in a very mountainous area and this car stays going right along with me. (I drive like a hoss) I go back and forth to college 4 days out of the week, 40 mile commute back and forth, highways and rural roads. I average around 33 MPG. It's a wee bit lower for all of the going up and down hills and around the twisting curves. The car is awesome. It seems very happy when going right at 60 on the highway and is highly able to pass when needed. The styling of it on the exterior leaves some room to be desired, compared to other cars in it's category, but it still looks nice once you give it that just-washed look. Interior: I ALWAYS get compliments as soon as people step inside of the vehicle. "Very nice!" "It looks like a spaceship!" are the most common ones that I hear. A few suggestions would be is to actually allow alloy wheels instead of hubcaps in the LX trim. This has always disgusted me about every vehicle. lol I would like if the car sat up a little bit higher. I am forever scraping the bottom, fearing that I've messed up the engine and it's components. Overall, this is a very reliable, comfortable, economical car that will get you anywhere you wanna go. I have almost 24,000 miles on it in a year and a half and I plan to make this car demand more!

2011 Honda Civic LX Coupe- AWESOME!

by T DAWG from Reno, NV | March 30, 2012

Well, I must tell you... I am beyond happy with my 2011 Honda Civic LX Coupe. My new commute is 35 miles each way- 5 days a week. My 4x4 truck was killing me in the wallet (15 mpg)! I knew what I had to do. And the Honda Civic was at the top of my list. The ride is Very smooth, though the road noise is more than I expected. So hey! I just crank the Metallica & Scorpions just abit louder! And the sound system is very nice. I love the aux jack for my MP3 player. A The handling is outstanding on the highway or mountainous roads. And yes, I like to push it on the curves around Tahoe when the SUV's are not a problem... A The adjustments on the steering wheel and seating is very nice. A Controls- All very nice and well laid out. well within reach. A+ The comfort level is a 4/5, but possibly because I am getting alittle older... However, when I bought it, I drove it for 10 hours going home, and I arrived with a smile on my face. This car ROCKS. A Gas mileage- I am getting 35 mpg. It seems to increase slightly w/ each fill up. I'm sure the engine is breaking in... and I am getting used to the car. My "old" 2001 EX Civic 5 speed averaged 38 mpg city + hwy. Once I obtained 44 mpg on a trip from Reno, Nv to Eureka, CA. I bought this Automatic because everywhere I read that the new CVT's are now getting better mileage... Now if I can just keep my foot out of it! I know it is and will never be a G 37. But I am very happy with this 2011 Honda Civic LX!!! T DAWG Now on good days, my Harley gets 45 mpg, but with the insane drivers in Reno, I may not make it to work...

Not as thrilled as everyone else....

by DaveeinMesa from Mesa AZ | December 20, 2011

Traded in my Ford Fusion with 130k miles on it for a 2012 Civic EX. The EPA sticker said 40 mpg on the window. Car is new with 4k miles on it. Just got back from a road trip to Palm Springs and back and with the cruise on and the "Eco" button engaged the best the car got was 33.9. My Fusion got that with more power, bigger engine and 10x the comfort and no I don't work for Ford. Every tiny crack in the road at highway speed sounds like a canon went off in the rear end. The seats and suspension are the worst. You Honda enthusiasts can have mine. I want my Ford back. Same as the new Civic and way better car. First time ever buyers remorse at 50!