2012 Honda Civic

Available in 12 styles:  2012 Honda Civic 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

First Car

by Going to College from Delaware | May 11, 2014

All my family buys is Hondas so I decided to follow the tradition and I am glad with my decision. I bought a used Honda Civic Coupe 2012 EX for a great price and so far I have very little negative things i can say about it. The control on the car is very good and you really feel like you are in control of the car. The exterior on a coupe looks pretty good as well, the design is very smooth and sporty. This, however, is no sports car and you can tell it has a small engine when you put too much weight in the car. The fuel economy is great when you take care of the oil and everything, I am getting about 32 mpg going to school and back. The interior design is a little plain but when you get used to it it's not a big deal. Civics have a good reputation of being reliable cars so if reliability is key for you this is the car you want. If you want a reliable, fuel efficient car with a little power, this car is perfect for you.

Great Coupe For One

by College Guy from Indianapolis, IN | April 4, 2014

This is the third Honda I have owned and the second Civic. I traded in a Del Sol for the '12 Coupe and was happy to be in a new car at the time. Exterior The '12 Civic Coupe, in my opinion, had the best exterior design of any compact car on the market. The lines were very clean and sporty. Even if you did not get alloy wheels, the hub caps looked respectable. I also liked how low and wide the car sat. Interior This car has one of the more innovative interiors. It is hard to beat with dual dashboard displays featuring a digital speedometer and a media display screen. However, the fabric on the seats stained easily and had a strange texture. Also, in the coupe the back seat was a joke and more or less a shelf for my junk. Finally, the cabin was very noisy. I rented a similar sized car on a trip and was surprised at how loud the Civic was in comparison. Performance For an eco friendly car, the Civic has some pep. However, you won't get anywhere fast with the eco button activated. Comfort This car gives a great ride. I really liked the driver seat and how it encased the driver. However, the passenger seat was not as comfortable. The telescoping steering wheel was perfect for this car. Thanks Honda! Reliability It is a Honda... Enough Said! Value This car is very affordable, especially compared to other vehicles in its class. However, remember that it does need full synthetic oil. Of course this is better for the engine but I was paying around 85.00 an oil change which got expensive. Overall This car are a good value for the money. It brings style and reliability together at the expense of some comfort.

Love my new Honda

by Speed Enthusiast from Los Angeles, CA | March 31, 2014

Thank you Honda of Downtown Los Angeles and Eduardo- I purchased a 2012 Civic EX from here and I love it. My salesman Eduardo is fantastic- if you're looking for a car go see him.

2012 Civi Si sedan

by Moe from | February 22, 2014

My second Si, after I wrecked my '07. With a 200 hp engine and the slickest 6-speed manual transmission in the business , it's a sports car wolf in enconobox-sheep clothing. Still the best bargain out there for the real driving enthusiast.. Stole this one used from a Ford dealership that apparently thought it was selling a more basic Civic.

honda should step up now

by somewhat happy mom from atlanta | February 17, 2014

THis car feels like I'm driving a gocart. The seats should be more comfy they are stiff as boards. I've had an 07 and 2012 and at some point honda needs to come off with some xomfortabe seats. I will not b purchasing another honda because I can't travel even short 1-2 hour drives without an achy back n booty. Too many other options out there to keep repeating the same miatake again.

Not very happy

by j from columbus, oh | February 8, 2014

This car makes a lot of noise, on the highway it sometimes sounds like you are driving a tractor The mileage advertised was close to 40 but we have never seen it go over 30 The car came with Firestone tires and we had a flat within a few months, Firestone refused to cover it giving some lame excuse, we have since replaced them with Michelin tires

Hard to beat all around!

by Wild Bill 16316 from Florida Suncoast | January 28, 2014

I needed a gently-used/low mileage, comfortable, fuel-efficient buzz bomb with a good sound system due to new job with lots of traveling - but roomy enough for my 6' wife (I'm 5'5"). The 4-dr EXL was the ticket! We looked at Fusion, Focus, Versa, Elantra, Corolla, Rio, Mini and a few other comparable models. The first road test was the Civic, and we kept saying it was "the one" after every other model tried. It was just superior in almost every aspect, including having considerably more features and loaded with extras, making it a shoe-in. The front seats are wonderful even w/o the power option, the interior is very roomy even in the rear (and very quiet), the upgraded sound system is concert-hall quality, the mileage hovers around 33 every day (35+ on Econ), the engine is zippy, the handling is excellent and the safety features are reassuring. If there was something to pick at, it would be the sun visors are too small, the "reading lights" are way too bright, the instrument lights need to be at 40% at night to eliminate the overall dashboard-to-windshield glare and the exterior paint chips very easily. Overall, this car is hard to beat. I'll buy another Honda for sure.

I like my used 2012 Honda Civic

by Mel from Carver, MN | January 15, 2014

My 2012 Honda Civic handles well, is comfortable and is very economical. I think it is a good value for the money and reliable transportation.

Luxurious Infiniti car for sale

by Luxurious from Delhi | January 10, 2014

If you are looking for a different driving experience, then try investing on used Japanese make car like invincible Infiniti car. The immortal design and glamorous finish of this car is always a special thing for its owner. Though today cars like Ferrari, Mercedes are ruling the market of automotive industries, but the willingness to own used cars like Infiniti which is popularly known as Nissan has not died. First time car owners or old ones, consider owning powerful cars as Infiniti as their pride. In fact, not only in India, even internationally it is considered as a viable option. Thus used car market for luxury cars is a huge market and attracts buyers like a swarm of bees. There is forever beeline for owning the best condition luxury car by an average income person.

3rd Honda Owner

by AStewart from Lakeland, FL | November 29, 2013

I purchased my 2012 Honda Civic LX for a steal. It has 35k miles on it and it drives as if it had just rolled off the lot brand new. I have previously owned 2 Honda Accords and I was skeptical about purchasing the civic due to the fact that it is much smaller and has less performance but I am so glad I did. It's a very smooth, roomy and quiet ride. It gets up and goes when you need it to! I have NO complaints about this car being slow because it certainly is not for a 4 cyl. I did not think I would like the digital speedometer but I really do. It's simple yet sophisticated. The sleek, sporty exterior and fantastic gas mileage doesn't hurt either. Once you drive it, you will love it.